4-star OT Neal on UM: "It's almost one of those perfect fits to be honest"

Advertisement
Yall act like Neal has to sign with Miami. He might like Saban more than Richt.... Maybe he doesn't like Searels...

Yall act like Neal has to sign with Miami. He might like Saban more than Richt.... Maybe he doesn't like Searels...
2017_12_06_20_45_42.gif

Kid is just a ******* beast. And OLineman generally struggle to dominate the OL vs DL drills, but Neal is just that dude.

Agreed. Add onto it the fact that it appears that, at the Opening, the OL wasn't even getting the benefit of knowing the count or having it be on their movement. Instead it was just all on a whistle. Makes it even tougher on the OL.

Advertisement
It's my opinion muthafukka and I exercised my first amendment right. Now what punk
Yet another laptop thug. Sounds like you know what’s up? I’m sure we all agree that you’re 1st amendment rights are important. But wait! So are mine *** hole! Keep up your love for our squad and your first amendment rights! Go Canes! Not Roll Tide. Don’t be a ****, ****!

I think we can all agree he is the top recruit (or at least top 2) for us this year. If there is anything close to a “must get” it’s a top notch LT who’s related to a former player.

Yet another laptop thug. Sounds like you know what’s up? I’m sure we all agree that you’re 1st amendment rights are important. But wait! So are mine *** hole! Keep up your love for our squad and your first amendment rights! Go Canes! Not Roll Tide. Don’t be a ****, ****!
Hey take it ieasy! He has a god given right to be total **** and saban nut hugger!!
Murcia!!!

Advertisement
Lmao now I'm a thug well you're a punk *** ... I don't agree with you... Don't be a cornball, cornball

Last edited:
Hey take it ieasy! He has a god given right to be total **** and saban nut hugger!!
Murcia!!!
I don't hug saban's nut... lmao now I hate the Canes because I gave some pushback that maybe every recruit isn't feeling Richt.. lmao yall funny... Now I'm a thug... lmao this site getting worse and worse..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back