4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
I don't know if Patke can coach, but we have to put this in context. We're looking at some stud LB recruits, but our LB staff does not have stud bona fides.

We're just back to the vicious circle. We need to land some studs, and send them to the NFL, so we can land studs. Until then we can, as we always do, look at who we had 20 years ago, but we can't point to much since. And we're selling our product to 18 year old kids.

If this is a "business decision" he might come here, if this is about where he feels comfortable he won't be here.... PERIOD!

Advertisement
They have to find a TRob for linebackers to land big fish. I still say UM but I'm kind of not as confident as I was before. I felt like 110% sure
The TWill situation was good for him, bad for us. Hoping Manny can fix this next offseason if LB recruiting doesn't improve exponentially. But like others said, LB doesn't seem to be a priority as JW and Chase may fill that void. Time will tell

Advertisement
Not coming. If you've followed this long enough you just know with these local kids which are & which aren't coming. Huge miss by the staff at a position of need.

I agree he aint coming, but he's not a huge miss at all.

We dont LBs we have too **** many of them. We're coming in with 8-10 in 2022 even without Wes and that's for only two spots.

We need CBs, safeties, DL, and OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I kinda don't blame the kid. Out lb coaching has been bad. He's probably waiting to see how they play under Patke. These kids are looking to win games and get in the best position to go pro

Last edited:
He’s coming. Announcing before signing day
gary coleman television GIF

Advertisement
Back