4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
Overall that's probably false...And he is involved heavily in Dade. And multiple articles have stated Blissainthe hears from him a good bit. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Who is he heavily involved with in Dade? Some 23 kids, sure. But Stewart is DVD/ Simpson. For some reason, he’s the secondary on a lot of kids. Miami should land WB, but you know in recruiting relationships matter. Sabbath Joseph coached him last year. Hence, the U down. Wasn’t the kid. Sabbath still salty we didn’t recruit him. It’s Patke’s backer room now. He landed Medlock, that’s his eval.

Advertisement
I’m not overly concerned… I don’t think James Williams/chase smith stay safeties or strikers. I expect chase to be a will after this season..we need better Mike’s. We got talent at the Will spot

On that note, Medlock looks to me like a quasi-WILL/MIKE.

Advertisement
Some notes this morning from Rivals:

- He will be on campus 7/31. also plans on visiting UF this week

- says he speaks regularly with Jonathan Patke and Coach Ish.

- Has daily contact with 7 schools. Has two OVs left - one will be to FSU on 9/25. Doesn't know where the other one will be yet.

-Is not announcing any commitment until signing day..

“I’m going to go where I feel most comfortable, where I want to go,” he says.
dude isn't coming.

next.

It's easy to be down on recruiting when you assume the "public" targets like Wes are the end all, be all of our success.

However, look at our numbers and the style we play. We essentially play 2.5 LBs (depending on the team, the striker position fluctuates between more LOS vs. coverage demands). We have tons of guys for the WILL, and as @SouthParkCane said, a couple who can easily grow into LB too. If we can only take 18-20 guys, this is not a position where we need a ton more, and MIKEs are far more important given our current composition.

Advertisement
Who is he heavily involved with in Dade? Some 23 kids, sure. But Stewart is DVD/ Simpson. For some reason, he’s the secondary on a lot of kids. Miami should land WB, but you know in recruiting relationships matter. Sabbath Joseph coached him last year. Hence, the U down. Wasn’t the kid. Sabbath still salty we didn’t recruit him. It’s Patke’s backer room now. He landed Medlock, that’s his eval.
OK but still involved and Bissainthe has mentioned him in multiple interviews.

I’m not overly concerned… I don’t think James Williams/chase smith stay safeties or strikers. I expect chase to be a will after this season..we need better Mike’s. We got talent at the Will spot

I remember Miami did that in the 80s... it was unique at the time but we took safetys and turned them into LB which made them more athletic. It was a reason our defenses were fast and aggressive.

Advertisement
There’s one every class. Last year there was a corner who signed with Ole Miss who’s name escapes me. If he wanted to be a Cane either the staff would know, or we would. I hope we close on the mid. But it’s what it is.

Markevious Brown?

I swear, some of you need some happiness in your life. Jesus Christ...
Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.10.05 PM.png

Advertisement
Back