4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Posted without comment. đź‘€
19466530-ECD8-42C6-BBE3-521475557111.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Awful excuse, but he did cut his visit short, pack his bags and hump his way down to Paradise to begin making amends. I really don't think it was premeditated or anything - just a dumb lapse in judgement.

He was coerced by a coach... an FSU coach... a coach is a position of respect in football who kids are taught to listen to. Shame on that guy for trying to manipulate a kid to play internet games. I would never, ever let my kid play for a man like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is what I try to tell to young people, especially young males in high school. When dealing with adults in a position of power and/or authority, no matter the situation whether it’s a recruiting trip, some type of a site/workplace visit, an internship, or just in general.

It doesn’t hurt to “yes sir“ and “no sir” them, and to show respect. Because you don’t know when you’ll run into these people again and you might need something from them in the future, like maybe a job, or a remaining scholarship, or whatever.

Want to get ahead in the world? Learn the game, and play the game.

Or, you can “keep it real“ and be left on the outside looking in, wondering what happened.
Very, very, well put.
And brings to mind the Dave Chapelle skit, “when keeping it real goes wrong”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back