4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Are you sure TimeBum? Seems like you are jumping to several conclusions with zero proof but lots of speculation.

Advertisement
I'll simplify with mope logic.

If he come here, it's because he's not that good and 1) didn't have any big time offers, 2) the bag schools cooled on him, or 3) Miami reached.

If he doesn't come here, it's because he's elite and elite LBs don't want play in Diaz's system.

I meaaaaaaaaaaaan, I can’t argue w/ any of this. Lol

If we don’t land 3 linebackers this class it’s very concerning. Our defense weakest link is LB’s. I like Keontra Smith, but him to take on Guards? Jaylen Knighton looked like AP in the Spring Game. You give us the 2017 Canes defense with our offense we got a shot against Bama. But not with these LB’s and Safeties
UM only plays 2 LB's so signing 3 would be a mismanagement of scholarships

If he come here, it's because he's not that good and 1) didn't have any big time offers, 2) the bag schools cooled on him, or 3) Miami reached.

If he doesn't come here, it's because he's elite and elite LBs don't want play in Diaz's system.
2DAB3365-573A-4822-B016-FAE97154D15A.gif

Advertisement

See Ahmon Richards’ CIS collective logic:

He’s slow, his money position is DB.
Wellington doesn’t play anybody.
Amazing we can’t recruit a quality receiver.
Bama didn’t take him cause Saban wanted him at db (same rumors were spread about Jeudy).
However check out this ridiculous time line before nsd.

And even then dudes in here weren’t buying it.
If a player with a bad offer list goes somewhere else and kills it “we have poor evaluators”
If we land the same player “he has no offers” our recruiters suck!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
His coach gave him good advice. Don’t disrespect anyone because at the end of the day you don’t know who you will need.
as many of us said at the time, never burn a bridge. It’s not worth the moment of fun

This is what I try to tell to young people, especially young males in high school. When dealing with adults in a position of power and/or authority, no matter the situation whether it’s a recruiting trip, some type of a site/workplace visit, an internship, or just in general.

It doesn’t hurt to “yes sir“ and “no sir” them, and to show respect. Because you don’t know when you’ll run into these people again and you might need something from them in the future, like maybe a job, or a remaining scholarship, or whatever.

Want to get ahead in the world? Learn the game, and play the game.

Or, you can “keep it real“ and be left on the outside looking in, wondering what happened.

“It was a video so I didn’t know someone would get a picture of it.”

That’s a terrible excuse.

Bruh; same thing I said. I would have rather heard, ‘I made a mistake, I was in the uni feeling some peer pressure and I got caught up in the moment that I regret.’ But to hear, ‘well, it wasn’t even supposed to get out like that, I didn’t know it was being recorded’….so that means u was sneak dissing us behind the scenes & didn’t want nobody to know?

On God, that’s a bum *** excuse, bro. I rather not have even heard this explanation b/c this didn’t clarify anything. It felt worse.

Advertisement
See Ahmon Richards’ CIS collective logic:

He’s slow, his money position is DB.
Wellington doesn’t play anybody.
Amazing we can’t recruit a quality receiver.
Bama didn’t take him cause Saban wanted him at db (same rumors were spread about Jeudy).
However check out this ridiculous time line before nsd.

And even then dudes in here weren’t buying it.
If a player with a bad offer list goes somewhere else and kills it “we have poor evaluators”
If we land the same player “he has no offers” our recruiters suck!!!
My man got the receipts....

Josh Jacobs offer list, outside of Alabama: Missouri, Iowa State, Missouri State, New Mexico State, Oklahoma, Northern Iowa, Purdue, Wyoming.

Mac Jones offer list, outside of Alabama: Kentucky, Arizona State, Baylor, Boston College, Cal, Coastal Carolina, East Carolina, Florida Atlantic, Illnois, Indiana, Louisville, Mercer, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Pitt, Rutgers, San Diego State, Southern Miss, Temple, Texas A&M, Washington State, West Virginia.

I think both guys are doing pretty well right now despite the fact they werent chased by every single big-time program in the country.
Wow Saban just identifies bruh

Advertisement
“It was a video so I didn’t know someone would get a picture of it.”

That’s a terrible excuse.
That excuse is lame.

His coach did him no favors. Say something, anything other than that..like "he got caught up in the moment" would have been better.

Otherwise it comes across like he's ok with disrespecting the U on the low since "he didn't know it was being on IG live" and figured no one would be any wiser.

Yeah he's a kid; still comes across as suspect and the explanation does nothing to prove different

Bruh @pacusmc I was one of those he's a db dudes but the later it got during that cycle I was like Sam Bruce who? I bought in
I’ll keep it 100. I was in the he looks slow crowd too. But he kept running away from people. Ninja looked like an optical illusion. There was a podcast where dudes were saying that AR broke records in palm beach that had stood for over 20 years. Funny you mentioned Bruce cause I thought he was gonna come here and kill it.

I’ll keep it 100. I was in the he looks slow crowd too. But he kept running away from people. Ninja looked like an optical illusion. There was a podcast where dudes were saying that AR broke records in palm beach that had stood for over 20 years. Funny you mentioned Bruce cause I thought he was gonna come here and kill it.
I didn't believe in Bruce.....at first I did but then was wondering why all the monster schools weren't pushing. I just think they thought he could t pull away from high level D1 comp. That's my opinion on it I have no clue as to why but in the UA bowl practices I wasn't believing his hype.

Advertisement
Back