4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

I just love how people have magical timelines to fall into place. Clemson used to have 5 to 7 commitments through like October than would finish with a ton of commitments. They still take that kind of philosophy. It just doesn’t seem that way because they’ve entered a different tier now.
Yes and no. Clemson had that "don't commit until you are ready and then, when you commit you can't visit" philosophy for a few years. That served them well and they really leveraged it once they started to win at a national level. Then they very publicly broke that rule last year, so credibility was gone. But they are still winning big, so recruiting is different for them.

It seems we are adopting their prior approach, and we can't adopt their "recruiting while winning big approach", so I see this entire cycle as a critical experiment. Manny got tired of getting used, so he appears to have drawn a line. Maybe that works, maybe not. We're gonna see.

The posters panicking and calling this a failure are premature. The posters relying on the hope of all kinds of behind the scenes silents and successes probably have no information. This is Manny's big gamble. He thinks he's got recruiters and has built some recruiting relationships. He hopes last year's class, in particular, carries real weight. He's pushing most of the chips in, right now.

Advertisement
That's my thought and hope. Kid doesn't seem to be the type who relishes in the hype/suspense...despite the debacle two weeks ago.
Agreed and I think the “debacle” two weeks ago may have even shown him all the hype/suspense is BS and he wants nothing to do with it.

438A6B55-2B9F-4500-AB0B-0A26FB1D2A0E.jpeg

Advertisement
Don’t understand why he haven’t already committed to the school he wants. Didn’t he already take all his visits?? What more does he needs? WVU and PSU are still gonna be cold as **** during the season. FSU is still gonna be trash this season and next so he can’t be waiting to see how the season play out. Bama ain’t going for a LB his size And Miami is still the crib! Commit already.

Don’t understand why he haven’t already committed to the school he wants. Didn’t he already take all his visits?? What more does he needs? WVU and PSU are still gonna be cold as **** during the season. FSU is still gonna be trash this season and next so he can’t be waiting to see how the season play out. Bama ain’t going for a LB his size And Miami is still the crib! Commit already.

I know this might ruffle some feathers, but i dont think Miami is his top choice. I think he's waiting on other offers, like the school you mentioned, kinda like Fegans actually. I think if he committed now, he would be on decommit watch for the next 7 months, same with Fegans.

Personally, i dont care what happens with him. LB isnt a huge need this year.

I know this might ruffle some feathers, but i dont think Miami is his top choice. I think he's waiting on other offers, like the school you mentioned, kinda like Fegans actually. I think if he committed now, he would be on decommit watch for the next 7 months, same with Fegans.

Personally, i dont care what happens with him. LB isnt a huge need this year.
Yeah, I don’t know who his top school is, but he’s taken his 5 visits already. And like said, he can forget about Bama. He’s too small for them. If in fact that’s who he’s waiting on.

Advertisement
Yeah, I don’t know who his top school is, but he’s taken his 5 visits already. And like said, he can forget about Bama. He’s too small for them. If in fact that’s who he’s waiting on.
Pretty sure he didnt take all 5. He went to WVA, Miami and Penn st. Saved FSU for fall and there’s one more left.

So when Newberg makes a CB he’s a Nole Homer clown except in this case, when he’s correct? Sure, that makes sense.
It kinda does. if someone has a known bias, you may logically be skeptical of their predictions that align with their bias, but less skeptical if they predict something that doesn’t align with their bias. doesn’t mean he’ll be right, but the homerism isn’t the issue.

Advertisement
Yes and no. Clemson had that "don't commit until you are ready and then, when you commit you can't visit" philosophy for a few years. That served them well and they really leveraged it once they started to win at a national level. Then they very publicly broke that rule last year, so credibility was gone. But they are still winning big, so recruiting is different for them.

It seems we are adopting their prior approach, and we can't adopt their "recruiting while winning big approach", so I see this entire cycle as a critical experiment. Manny got tired of getting used, so he appears to have drawn a line. Maybe that works, maybe not. We're gonna see.

The posters panicking and calling this a failure are premature. The posters relying on the hope of all kinds of behind the scenes silents and successes probably have no information. This is Manny's big gamble. He thinks he's got recruiters and has built some recruiting relationships. He hopes last year's class, in particular, carries real weight. He's pushing most of the chips in, right now.
It’s year 3… If your gonna push all your chips in this is the year to do it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back