4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
I think FSU is out of the running for Bissainthe given his coming to Paradise with his Mom all decked out in Cane gear. I think the upside down U photo backfired on dem bums. If Bama and Georgia don’t give him a committable offer, I think he will be a Cane. Know sources.
It’s sauce season time

So where does this entire situation stand right now? Where does Diaz stand on this right now and what is his position on Bissainthe likely to be going forward?

Regardless of how I feel about the knuckleheaded stunt he pulled up in Tally, it really said something for him to Immediately come down to paradise with his family all decked out in Cane gear to face up to it. He wasn't a very popular guy that day but the gesture itself spoke volumes.

The way I see the situation is that Bissainthe just made a very poor decision that he wanted back as soon as he did it. Im not excusing his actions but how many times as a young man have you done something totally and completely boneheaded because you were caught up in the moment or maybe you caved in to peer pressure and then immediately afterwards said to yourself..." Oh man what the F**K was I thinking????"

Other than this he seems to be a good kid. I hope he gets through this. I honestly think the kid deserves a second chance. Its on him however to show the appropriate remorse and make it right with the team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wes wont pick his school till late in the year, but getting that info from a FSU Insider a) shows that Wes has been remorseful enough for his actions towards people in the program and b) we are the team to beat for a tremendously talented linebacker.
I’d bet he commits before then. Just doesn’t seem like you’d log a CB with a 6 confidence this early.

Or maybe he won’t wait till the end of the year after all....
thinking GIF by Pierce The Veil

Advertisement
Also, for those who arent familiar with Josh Newberg: This dude is a full-on Noles fan and loves to clown and troll Miami fans whenever he can.

When he puts a CB in for Miami, for a kid who picks between FSU and Miami, its Miami for real.

Advertisement
You taking no prisoners in these bumped threads huh? Lol
I just love how people have magical timelines to fall into place. Clemson used to have 5 to 7 commitments through like October than would finish with a ton of commitments. They still take that kind of philosophy. It just doesn’t seem that way because they’ve entered a different tier now.

Also, for those who arent familiar with Josh Newberg: This dude is a full-on Noles fan and loves to clown and troll Miami fans whenever he can.

When he puts a CB in for Miami, for a kid who picks between FSU and Miami, its Miami for real.
And as much as a Newturd as he is he's very locked in in regards to FSU targets as their #1 insider so it does mean something

Advertisement
Back