4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
6 is still low confidence to me

Go Yolo might double his chip count

6 is exactly a 6 confidence.

The 247 specifically designates a 4, 5 or 6 rating "medium confidence." And he's on the cusp of an even better rating as 7 is "high confidence."

It's not a subjective thing. There are specific values assigned. It would be like you saying that to you all high 4-star kids who are borderline 5-stars are really three stars.

No.

Last edited:
6 is exactly a 6 confidence.

The 247 specifically designates a 4, 5 or 6 rating "medium confidence." And he's on the cusp of an even better rating as 7 is "high confidence."

It's not a subjective thing. There are specific values assigned. It would be like you saying that to you all high 4-star kids who are borderline 5-stars are really three stars.

No.
Semantics.. let me know where he signs 😌

Advertisement
If this kid gets big sec attention hes going there

Which is why i dont understand why so many on here are so high on him? I look at his offer list and it's a little underwhelming, people on here were making it seem like he's the second coming of Ray Lewis, i fully expected every big time school in the country to be on him...I think if he was from some rando high school in Dubuque or Scranton, would we be recruiting him as hard as we are?

Which is why i dont understand why so many on here are so high on him? I look at his offer list and it's a little underwhelming, people on here were making it seem like he's the second coming of Ray Lewis, i fully expected every big time school in the country to be on him...I think if he was from some rando high school in Dubuque or Scranton, would we be recruiting him as hard as we are?

Josh Jacobs offer list, outside of Alabama: Missouri, Iowa State, Missouri State, New Mexico State, Oklahoma, Northern Iowa, Purdue, Wyoming.

Mac Jones offer list, outside of Alabama: Kentucky, Arizona State, Baylor, Boston College, Cal, Coastal Carolina, East Carolina, Florida Atlantic, Illnois, Indiana, Louisville, Mercer, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Pitt, Rutgers, San Diego State, Southern Miss, Temple, Texas A&M, Washington State, West Virginia.

I think both guys are doing pretty well right now despite the fact they werent chased by every single big-time program in the country.

Advertisement
I know this might ruffle some feathers, but i dont think Miami is his top choice. I think he's waiting on other offers, like the school you mentioned, kinda like Fegans actually. I think if he committed now, he would be on decommit watch for the next 7 months, same with Fegans.

Personally, i dont care what happens with him. LB isnt a huge need this year.
@RVACane

split depth GIF

The offer list argument is a very weak one if you really know how it works and what goes into it. I hate being the broken record but this is a relevant example. Corey flagg’s offer list was underwhelming to some. I get it. When he committed to Miami guess who called within a week? You guessed it, UT, TCU, couple other schools.. but he ultimately didn’t get the offer because he refused them. That’s a thing too.

Advertisement
If we don’t land 3 linebackers this class it’s very concerning. Our defense weakest link is LB’s. I like Keontra Smith, but him to take on Guards? Jaylen Knighton looked like AP in the Spring Game. You give us the 2017 Canes defense with our offense we got a shot against Bama. But not with these LB’s and Safeties

If we don’t land 3 linebackers this class it’s very concerning. Our defense weakest link is LB’s. I like Keontra Smith, but him to take on Guards? Jaylen Knighton looked like AP in the Spring Game. You give us the 2017 Canes defense with our offense we got a shot against Bama. But not with these LB’s and Safeties
I scream this every year, but no clue why we don’t go after some JUCO dudes.

Josh Jacobs offer list, outside of Alabama: Missouri, Iowa State, Missouri State, New Mexico State, Oklahoma, Northern Iowa, Purdue, Wyoming.

Mac Jones offer list, outside of Alabama: Kentucky, Arizona State, Baylor, Boston College, Cal, Coastal Carolina, East Carolina, Florida Atlantic, Illnois, Indiana, Louisville, Mercer, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Pitt, Rutgers, San Diego State, Southern Miss, Temple, Texas A&M, Washington State, West Virginia.

I think both guys are doing pretty well right now despite the fact they werent chased by every single big-time program in the country.

But here’s the thing: WES DOES HAVE BIG TIME OFFERS! Lol

1. He’s a Top247 player overall
2. He has 28 offers
3. 9 of the 28 offers came from SEC schools including Bama!

Like I’m not sure what the problem is

Advertisement
But here’s the thing: WES DOES HAVE BIG TIME OFFERS! Lol

1. He’s a Top247 player overall
2. He has 28 offers
3. 9 of the 28 offers came from SEC schools including Bama!

Like I’m not sure what the problem is

I'll simplify with mope logic.

If he comes here, it's because he's not that good and 1) didn't have any big time offers, 2) the bag schools cooled on him, or 3) Miami reached.

If he doesn't come here, it's because he's elite and elite LBs don't want play in Diaz's system.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back