4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement

1626374586109.gif

I'll simplify with mope logic.

If he comes here, it's because he's not that good and 1) didn't have any big time offers, 2) the bag schools cooled on him, or 3) Miami reached.

If he doesn't come here, it's because he's elite and elite LBs don't want play in Diaz's system.
This the the answer for all things Miami recruiting not just Wes 🤦🏽‍♂️🥴

Some notes this morning from Rivals:

- He will be on campus 7/31. also plans on visiting UF this week

- says he speaks regularly with Jonathan Patke and Coach Ish.

- Has daily contact with 7 schools. Has two OVs left - one will be to FSU on 9/25. Doesn't know where the other one will be yet.

-Is not announcing any commitment until signing day..

“I’m going to go where I feel most comfortable, where I want to go,” he says.

Advertisement
I just feel like this kid is looking for any reason to NOT come here. He’s been here a ton, he knows where he feels comfortable. He is either waiting on the bag or he’s just not sure which OOS he wants. Every day I lose a bit more hope for this kid.
It’s a bummer as he is a stud and we have surely done everything we can as a staff.
At least that the feeling I am getting. Full on mercenary recruitment.

Advertisement
So since we all think JP’s recruiting is trash... Who coaches the LB’s next year when Stoop & TRob are CO-DC’s... Seems like we are loaded with DB coaches? Who will be able to slide down and be able to develop LBs??

I stopped counting him in this class after the U down fiasco. Would still be happy with him in the class but in no way does he seem like a slam dunk like I previously thought he was. Happy we got Medlock in the fold already as it takes some of the pressure off. Need talent like this at the position but I think we need a big season or some great LB play this year to convince guys like this to come play LB in this system.

Advertisement
Im at a point to where I just want Fall camp to get here so we can get the season started and only then will we know how the recruiting board will shake out. At this point we are in the group of recruits that want to see how we perform this season before making any decisions. Guys like Lucas, WB, SStewart, and maybe some others just are not going to base their decision off of anything else but what the product looks like. Fair enough.

Disappointing… really thought this was gonna be a layup with the amount of time we’ve put in on him.

I’d even reach and say he’s been the 1B to shemars 1A in terms of recruiting priorities
Really not many layups this cycle, especially locally and at this stage. I mean there’s some low hanging fruit Miami could grab easily, but I’m ok with them holding out and battling for some of the cream. With a possible small class there’s really no need to reach and settle just yet if at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back