4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
I dnt know how all this negativity came from that article blurb??? Was very vanilla info, with the one positive that he’s visiting us “again” at the pool party. OVing to fsu once games get going is a great thing!! And please stop with the whole “we dnt need him bs”. Sound dumb

Just up chucked in my mouth @OriginalCanesCanesCanes geeeez
anchorman brick GIF

Advertisement
The TWill situation was good for him, bad for us. Hoping Manny can fix this next offseason if LB recruiting doesn't improve exponentially. But like others said, LB doesn't seem to be a priority as JW and Chase may fill that void. Time will tell
Still want to be able to recruit these kind of guys because it weakens the enemies roster.

Advertisement
You know Stroud and Baker were a complete mess when this board treats linebackers (In a 4-2) like they're QBs

I agree he aint coming, but he's not a huge miss at all.

We dont LBs we have too **** many of them. We're coming in with 8-10 in 2022 even without Wes and that's for only two spots.

We need CBs, safeties, DL, and OL.

Not saying you’re wrong because we absolutely need those positions. But Miami doesn’t have a stud backer on its roster. And really hasent in a long time. I’m aware Shaq was solid Pinckney when he played was hard hitting but we need a backer badly. Someone who can run sideline to sideline and clean plays up. I’m sorry but Corey Flagg Sam Brooks Bradley Jennings, and company are not “ Miami “ linebackers. Part of the reason we got destroyed by Carolina is the backer play or lack there of. Right now Miami is running out Keontra Smith whos 5-10 195 pounds at weak side backer. Not trying to sound like a jerk, but we need a backer in the worst way

Advertisement
Advertisement
he better get on that **** i want Perkins and Wes
If Wesley B is truly waiting to signing day this could be a plus for Miami for a couple of reasons. 1- It will give Coach Ish time to cultivate his relationship w/Wes 2- It will give Miami time to show positive results at LB/ Give Wes a chance to see Negative Nole results on the field.
He definitely doesn’t sound like a Silent anywhere. And I agree with the Negative “vibe” some people got from Wesley’s “I’ll go where I’m comfortable” and “Where I want to” quip. Just my opinion, but it sounded like a defiant shot at the home crowd. But if it goes to signing day that’s a Plus for Miami if this indeed is a Cane/Nole battle.

If Wesley B is truly waiting to signing day this could be a plus for Miami for a couple of reasons. 1- It will give Coach Ish time to cultivate his relationship w/Wes 2- It will give Miami time to show positive results at LB/ Give Wes a chance to see Negative Nole results on the field.
He definitely doesn’t sound like a Silent anywhere. And I agree with the Negative “vibe” some people got from Wesley’s “I’ll go where I’m comfortable” and “Where I want to” quip. Just my opinion, but it sounded like a defiant shot at the home crowd. But if it goes to signing day that’s a Plus for Miami if this indeed is a Cane/Nole battle.
When your trash u can use starting right away pitch. Alot can happen I feel confident but anything can happen

Advertisement
Back