4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
If Wesley B is truly waiting to signing day this could be a plus for Miami for a couple of reasons. 1- It will give Coach Ish time to cultivate his relationship w/Wes 2- It will give Miami time to show positive results at LB/ Give Wes a chance to see Negative Nole results on the field.
He definitely doesn’t sound like a Silent anywhere. And I agree with the Negative “vibe” some people got from Wesley’s “I’ll go where I’m comfortable” and “Where I want to” quip. Just my opinion, but it sounded like a defiant shot at the home crowd. But if it goes to signing day that’s a Plus for Miami if this indeed is a Cane/Nole battle.
If he commits to us, we will love him for that swagger.

Four-star LB Wesley Bissainthe wants to see how Miami performs on the field this season​

Four-star Miami Central linebacker Wesley Bissainthe plans to take his time with his college decision. Bissainthe doesn’t want to rush into any decision before he knows 100 percent where he wants to be—and part of that process is watching how the schools he is interested in perform during the 2021 season. At this stage, Bissainthe plans to make his college decision during the early signing period in December.

“I want to make sure wherever I pick is where I want to be for my three to four years,” Bissainthe said following UM’s pool party event for recruits on Saturday. “I just want to make the best decision and take my time with it.”Miami will certainly be on of the top schools in the mix for Bissainthe. He plans to release a top group of schools at some point during the month of August. Bissainthe declined to name how many schools that list will include, but he did make it clear that Miami will be one of them.

“Miami is definitely in my top group,” Bissainthe said. Bissainthe says he will keep a close eye on his top group of schools during the 2021 season. What does he want to see from Miami this fall? “I definitely want to see them improving on the field and win more games,” Bissainthe said. “I really want to see what they do in the first game.”

Miami will open the 2021 season with a neutral site match-up against Alabama at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. Bissainthe wants to see The Hurricanes play a competitive game against the Crimson Tide. “I just want to see them put up a fight,” Bissainthe said of Miami when discussing that game. “A lot of people have them as an underdog, so I want to see them come through and be competitive.”

After visiting Florida for their Friday night lights event, Bissainthe visited UM for their pool party event on Saturday. Bissainthe enjoyed the laid back time at UM in which he could spend plenty of time with the coaching staff. “Today was just about getting with the coaches one last time before the season starts,” Bissainthe said. “We are all going to be focused on our seasons, so it was good to be together one more time. It was chill and laid back type of vibe.” Bissainthe’s final high school football season at Miami Central is right around the corner. After totaling 45 tackles, 21 tackles for loss, and seven sacks as a junior in 2020, Bissainthe has big goals for his last season at the high school level.

“I want to win the National Championship,” Bissainthe said. “I have won a State Championship twice, so it is one last ride with my teammates, so I just want to go out on top.”Bissainthe ranks as the No. 175 overall player in the country, according to the industry generated 247Sports Composite. During the month of June, Bissainthe took official visits to Miami, West Virginia, and Penn State. He plans to visit Florida State on September 25th and he is still deciding where he wants to go for his fifth and final official visit during the fall.

Advertisement

Four-star LB Wesley Bissainthe wants to see how Miami performs on the field this season​

Four-star Miami Central linebacker Wesley Bissainthe plans to take his time with his college decision. Bissainthe doesn’t want to rush into any decision before he knows 100 percent where he wants to be—and part of that process is watching how the schools he is interested in perform during the 2021 season. At this stage, Bissainthe plans to make his college decision during the early signing period in December.

“I want to make sure wherever I pick is where I want to be for my three to four years,” Bissainthe said following UM’s pool party event for recruits on Saturday. “I just want to make the best decision and take my time with it.”Miami will certainly be on of the top schools in the mix for Bissainthe. He plans to release a top group of schools at some point during the month of August. Bissainthe declined to name how many schools that list will include, but he did make it clear that Miami will be one of them.

“Miami is definitely in my top group,” Bissainthe said. Bissainthe says he will keep a close eye on his top group of schools during the 2021 season. What does he want to see from Miami this fall? “I definitely want to see them improving on the field and win more games,” Bissainthe said. “I really want to see what they do in the first game.”

Miami will open the 2021 season with a neutral site match-up against Alabama at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. Bissainthe wants to see The Hurricanes play a competitive game against the Crimson Tide. “I just want to see them put up a fight,” Bissainthe said of Miami when discussing that game. “A lot of people have them as an underdog, so I want to see them come through and be competitive.”

After visiting Florida for their Friday night lights event, Bissainthe visited UM for their pool party event on Saturday. Bissainthe enjoyed the laid back time at UM in which he could spend plenty of time with the coaching staff. “Today was just about getting with the coaches one last time before the season starts,” Bissainthe said. “We are all going to be focused on our seasons, so it was good to be together one more time. It was chill and laid back type of vibe.” Bissainthe’s final high school football season at Miami Central is right around the corner. After totaling 45 tackles, 21 tackles for loss, and seven sacks as a junior in 2020, Bissainthe has big goals for his last season at the high school level.

“I want to win the National Championship,” Bissainthe said. “I have won a State Championship twice, so it is one last ride with my teammates, so I just want to go out on top.”Bissainthe ranks as the No. 175 overall player in the country, according to the industry generated 247Sports Composite. During the month of June, Bissainthe took official visits to Miami, West Virginia, and Penn State. He plans to visit Florida State on September 25th and he is still deciding where he wants to go for his fifth and final official visit during the fall.
I guess it’s not hard to figure out how other coaches are negative recruiting against us this cycle. If he wants to see us perform, is there that same energy for FSU 🧐

I'll guarantee we'll be better then the Whores and the Gaytors

Advertisement
It's Aristide...Plain and simple. Orlando Ties/Dade Ties...And kids in Texas are still talking about their relationship with him.
I mean that's what we hear but it's a show me business so hopefully he starts getting results. There's still time.

Advertisement
Bissainthe is a high priority local prospect who is looking like a UM-FSU-UF battle. He arrived at the UM pool party a little late ... but he did arrive!

"It was cool, the pool party was nice," Bissainthe said. "I was able to interact with coach Ish (Ishmael Aristide), coach (Jonathan Patke). They were pretty much telling me don't rush, take my time, that was really it, and don't let anyone pressure me into making a decision.

As for the event itself, Bissainthe said "I didn't really jump in (the pool) but I played the bean bag game. It was fun." Bissainthe says he's waiting until signing day to announce a decision.

Coaches: "we want you to take your time, and go through the process."

Internet fans: "let's undermine the staff and constantly rip a kid the staff badly wants and is working to bring home for taking his time and going through the process!"

Advertisement
Bissainthe is a high priority local prospect who is looking like a UM-FSU-UF battle. He arrived at the UM pool party a little late ... but he did arrive!

"It was cool, the pool party was nice," Bissainthe said. "I was able to interact with coach Ish (Ishmael Aristide), coach (Jonathan Patke). They were pretty much telling me don't rush, take my time, that was really it, and don't let anyone pressure me into making a decision.

As for the event itself, Bissainthe said "I didn't really jump in (the pool) but I played the bean bag game. It was fun." Bissainthe says he's waiting until signing day to announce a decision.

Coaches: "we want you to take your time, and go through the process."

Internet fans: "let's undermine the staff and constantly rip a kid the staff badly wants and is working to bring home for taking his time and going through the process!"
"It was cool, the pool party was nice," Bissainthe said. "I was able to interact with coach Ish (Ishmael Aristide), coach (Jonathan Patke). They were pretty much telling me don't rush, take my time, that was really it, and don't let anyone pressure me into making a decision." Screams out " don't let FSU get to your head again"

Truly hard to put into proper context the opportunity that Miami has on Labor Day weekend.

We talk a lot on this board about “program changing” players. For good reason. They exist.

But 4 weeks from Saturday, we’ll take the field 60 minutes away from a truly program changing moment. I’m not saying the whole season is Bama or bust, I’m not saying we’ll win. But you just have to understand how close you really are to a legitimate program changer. These opportunities don’t come along every day. To actually seize this one is really hard to even comprehend for what it would do for the trajectory of the entire program.

Truly hard to put into proper context the opportunity that Miami has on Labor Day weekend.

We talk a lot on this board about “program changing” players. For good reason. They exist.

But 4 weeks from Saturday, we’ll take the field 60 minutes away from a truly program changing moment. I’m not saying the whole season is Bama or bust, I’m not saying we’ll win. But you just have to understand how close you really are to a legitimate program changer. These opportunities don’t come along every day. To actually seize this one is really hard to even comprehend for what it would do for the trajectory of the entire program.

Honestly we just have to show we belong in the game, and that we are moving in the right direction. After embarrassments against UNC and Clemson, we need to show CFB that we're legit on our way.

Same thing was said last season about CB recruiting. No top CB’s wanted to play in this scheme. Odd that it doesn’t seem to an obstacle this season.
Baker sucked and we didn’t have an elite recruiter as a cb coach.

When Manny was DC the scheme for cbs was not an issue.

Manny plays more man which dbs love.

Kids are smart. All you need to do is to watch the film and hear what Manny says about wanting the dline to attack to know the defense does not highlight Lbs.

Advertisement
Back