4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

The only ones projecting are the people who think one phone call that not a single person has any proof ever happened is the reason why he committed to Miami...

If it was all Mario why wasn’t he committed to Oregon?
Wesley admitted it happened. You’re flailing and trying to and now are my trying to argue hypotheticals go ahead. I believe stuff that was actually qouted from the em very player.

Advertisement
He's about 6'.5, probably 195 right now. I think 215 would be his heaviest weight at the college level. 225 would be too much weight for him in my opinion.
These are kids, their bodies are not fully developed. He is lean, he may grow a couple inches and players his height have gotten to 230 in college and even bigger in the pros. Ray Lewis for example.

The only ones projecting are the people who think one phone call that not a single person has any proof ever happened is the reason why he committed to Miami...

I think Wes didnt want to go out of state and wanted clarity at Miami.

He has few out of state offers. I presume that played a role.

Won’t play for Mario in Oregon, but will play for Mario in Miami...

So is it Miami or Mario that he chose?
He wanted to go to Miami and stay in state. But didn't want to come with Diaz, so was gonna stay in state at another program. Coaching change made Miami attractive again. Its not complicated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Or better yet if it was Mario how come he hasn't announced he's leaving Oregon

Advertisement
Lavonte David says hi.
Lmao. I think we all know there are a few small linebackers but David is not the norm for small linebackers. This dude who just committed today honestly looks 185 at best. He's the size of a corner. I'm not knocking him I'm just saying he's tiny for a linebacker

Advertisement
Back