4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
1638656362514.gif

1638656625951.gif

1638656744991.gif

1638657069004.gif

He at least has the frame and enough height to easily be 225-230 where a guy like Keontra is basically maxed out at 215 and is a few inches shorter than Wes
This guy doesn't have the frame to get to 225 let alone 230. At best right now he about 185. Dude look like a nickel corner. Hey what do I know though I guess time will tell but this type of pick is the guy to me that sits on sideline because he's too tiny. JMO

Advertisement
This guy doesn't have the frame to get to 225 let alone 230. At best right now he about 185. Dude look like a nickel corner. Hey what do I know though I guess time will tell but this type of pick is the guy to me that sits on sideline because he's too tiny. JMO
I'm not gonna pretend I'm certain about his weight right now but 6'1" looks accurate to me based on his film

If we get this then Manny gets nothing because 2 days ago he didn’t believe in Manny’s vision. He got phone call last night that changed things.
I'll play along. He doesn't believe in Manny's vision but he believes in the vision of a guy who has a team full of 4 and 5 star players who got their asses handed to them twice by the same team in the last few weeks???

He's about 6'.5, probably 195 right now. I think 215 would be his heaviest weight at the college level. 225 would be too much weight for him in my opinion.

Advertisement

Who says he has to be at over 230?

He’ll be plenty effective at 220.

Mario had nothing to do with it.

His entire family are huge Canes fans & had been pushing him to Miami the entire time.

He was only ever considering FSU because his former coach Coach Sabbath was on staff at FSU.

Miami just went in-home with Wes last week, he’s known that Manny wasn’t gonna be here for at least a month now.

He picked Miami because Cooney, DVD & Aristide convinced him that Miami was going to be the best place for him to play regardless of the staff.

His entire family are huge Canes fans & had been pushing him to Miami the entire time.

He was only ever considering FSU because his former coach Coach Sabbath was on staff at FSU.

Miami just went in-home with Wes last week, he’s known that Manny wasn’t gonna be here for at least a month now.

He picked Miami because Cooney, DVD & Aristide convinced him that Miami was going to be the best place for him to play regardless of the staff.
BD0B78E4-C3AA-4C10-B81B-AE4217B44E9C.gif

Advertisement
I'll play along. He doesn't believe in Manny's vision but he believes in the vision of a guy who has a team full of 4 and 5 star players who got their asses handed to them twice by the same team in the last few weeks???

He absolutely did. 2 days ago he wanted nothing to do with Manny. You can try and project as much as you want but that kid either 1) was told Mario is coming or 2) spoke to Mario himself last night. The kid basically admitted it to Ivins.

He absolutely did. 2 days ago he wanted nothing to do with Manny. You can try and project as much as you want but that kid either 1) was told Mario is coming or 2) spoke to Mario himself last night.
The only ones projecting are the people who think one phone call that not a single person has any proof ever happened is the reason why he committed to Miami...

If it was all Mario why wasn’t he committed to Oregon?

Advertisement
Yeah because people can look at your entire tenure, not just a couple games. Also, he may have seen the LB development we have had since Shaq and Pinckney left

The only ones projecting are the people who think one phone call that not a single person has any proof ever happened is the reason why he committed to Miami...

If it was all Mario why wasn’t he committed to Oregon?
He don't wanna leave the state...

Won't even lie to y'all boys...... I'm shocked!

I did say if he ever ends up here, I'll apologize for the slander I threw at him for throwing down the U on his fsu visit.

I'm sorry lil homie.

Now that we got that out the way......... WTF! WOW! LET'S GO MAN!!!!

Advertisement
Back