4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Or better yet if it was Mario how come he hasn't announced he's leaving Oregon
The only people that were thinking he was fsu were fsu writers.
The event Flo had today was arranged weeks ago and Wes happened to decide he was going to announce the day of the event.

In one of his livestreams Flo even said “don’t you guys find it weird that Wes deciding the same day we’re holding that event”?
He had been saying for weeks that he felt confident about Wes.

But now mfers want to act like Mario is calling our recruits and sht.

Advertisement
Agree with you on the first part, which is why i wrote there could be consequences to a player disclosing any negative feelings about the coaching staff.

Don't really know Brevins story although i thought i saw something from him recently that was very pro UM.

Agree with your third comment about upperclassmen, which I would say applies to all players as well and is a given. In the college stage the coaches at least have that leverage over the players.

Will look forward to reading any mind blowing stuff if it comes to light.

I don't consider your comments to indicate some type of conspiracy theory; that's way too extreme for me. Perspective wise, this is a message board / website for anonymous posters about a college football team - here the Canes. (If Julia Robert's posted something ....maybe).

My sense from (1) what i've read and (2) what I've heard and (3) watching the team stick together. is that the players really do like playing for Diaz.
You say it's the opposite, which is fine. In turn i was wondering if there's any (non-confidential) information you can provide for your view. That's it. (Hopefully you didn't read too much into my question).

They didn’t like playing for him when they were 2-4 and 0-2 in conference? Having one of the worst defenses in the country and leading the nation In missed tackles? What changed? What’s the one dynamic? Did players suddenly care more ? The coaching suddenly went from awful for 2 1/2 years to good? Or a qb came in and inspired a whole offense , completely changing the mood of the team. Kids believe in that dude and he inspired all of that. The defense was still trash lead by THE HEAD COACH ,the only difference was we were suddenly scoring 40 + Ppg.

Good point. I'll fix that.

0zx0hfld7fo41.jpg

tumblr_pu53pcWU331sbdgx5o1_1280.jpg

sddefault.jpg
Ok you’re new at this so I’ll let you off with a warning…need Nudes please…😜

Advertisement
Are current players publicly going to come out and rip the coach? How will that help their situation?

Brevin didn’t talk crap about manny when he was here but you sure see it now. Most of these players view him as a joke and a phony. He’s his daddies son and that’s all I’ll say about that.

An upperclassmen player has two choices …..be toxic , speak out on the bs or shut up, keeping chopping wood and put out as much good film as possible to get drafted. It’s called being a pro. What coaches say to Gm’s and scouts is the intimate card they hims hold over these kids heads.

I could post some stuff that would blow peoples minds and would likely spread like wildfire. So could @Brooklyndee and @apfenny3 . But that doesn’t help the current situation. Like all things it’ll come to light.

My history speaks for itself with my accuracy but I’m sure this will be viewed as some conspiracy stuff or fake news by a few people who know nada. But that’s fine.
I think what people don't comprehend is there's cliques to this team. It starts with offense and defense. 100% lashlee was the offense and Mandy didn't touch it. If you wanna argue these kids didn't quit and take out of the equation how it would look on them, then realize the offense didn't quit on lashlee who the kids definitely like. Defense on the other hand is Mandy's forte and ill just leave it at left alot to be desired... Not gonna put kids on blast but it's widely recognized he's a clown and they don't respect him. Take it as u choose.

I think what people don't comprehend is there's cliques to this team. It starts with offense and defense. 100% lashlee was the offense and Mandy didn't touch it. If you wanna argue these kids didn't quit and take out of the equation how it would look on them, then realize the offense didn't quit on lashlee who the kids definitely like. Defense on the other hand is Mandy's forte and ill just leave it at left alot to be desired... Not gonna put kids on blast but it's widely recognized he's a clown and they don't respect him. Take it as u choose.
Facts

Quite obvious to see by the penalty disparity on each side of the ball. Offense didn’t have a lot of penalties. Defense, yea there were a ton.

Advertisement
They didn’t like playing for him when they were 2-4 and 0-2 in conference? Having one of the worst defenses in the country and leading the nation In missed tackles? What changed? What’s the one dynamic? Did players suddenly care more ? The coaching suddenly went from awful for 2 1/2 years to good? Or a qb came in and inspired a whole offense , completely changing the mood of the team. Kids believe in that dude and he inspired all of that. The defense was still trash lead by THE HEAD COACH ,the only difference was we were suddenly scoring 40 + Ppg.

Your comments about TVD are all well and good; TVD is great no doubt. Actually have said he's a rich man's Kyle Wright -- lol. And i think he's a better pro prospect than .... (not going there now).
But my question was about the team hating to play for Diaz, as opposed to liking to play with TVD.
No team likes to lose but that doesn't mean they hate their coach. Do Oregon players now hate playing for Cristobal since he's lost twice (and the last one convincingly) to Utah?
Some years back (you probably will recall this) there was a team that started 0-2 or worse and i wanna say reeled off 10 straight and went to a major bowl game (Michigan maybe?) Maybe those players didn't like their coach at the beginning but they probably loved him at the end.
To me you can't just take a snippet in time or select games to form opinions on these matters; to me it's an insufficient sample size
Digressing a bit (but why not) there was also a time earlier this season or maybe last season (you would know this too) when people said Lashlee sucked. Now it's a different story.

Your comments about TVD are all well and good; TVD is great no doubt. Actually have said he's a rich man's Kyle Wright -- lol. And i think he's a better pro prospect than .... (not going there now).
But my question was about the team hating to play for Diaz, as opposed to liking to play with TVD.
No team likes to lose but that doesn't mean they hate their coach. Do Oregon players now hate playing for Cristobal since he's lost twice (and the last one convincingly) to Utah?
Some years back (you probably will recall this) there was a team that started 0-2 or worse and i wanna say reeled off 10 straight and went to a major bowl game (Michigan maybe?) Maybe those players didn't like their coach at the beginning but they probably loved him at the end.
To me you can't just take a snippet in time or select games to form opinions on these matters; to me it's an insufficient sample size
Digressing a bit (but why not) there was also a time earlier this season or maybe last season (you would know this too) when people said Lashlee sucked. Now it's a different story.
The offense is lead by a guy they like and want to play for. The same offense that recruits circles around the defense. Another coincidence.

Advertisement
All I’m getting from cribs soliloquy is that when we get our guy in here we got a dam quarterback for atleast one year that will ease that transition and maybe win us some games

Advertisement
This guy doesn't have the frame to get to 225 let alone 230. At best right now he about 185. Dude look like a nickel corner. Hey what do I know though I guess time will tell but this type of pick is the guy to me that sits on sideline because he's too tiny. JMO
Huh. You should have told the guys at every rating service and every major football program, man are they going to be embarrassed.

Advertisement
Back