4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
He at least has the frame and enough height to easily be 225-230 where a guy like Keontra is basically maxed out at 215 and is a few inches shorter than Wes
Yep, and we all can see the speed and POP that Keontra has on contact. So I think Wes will be just fine if he fills out to be a bigger version of Keontra

Advertisement
Are people really insinuating Mario called and leaked what would be the current biggest story in college football to a high school recruit?

LMAO.
Who said it was Mario? Aristide, which if you read the article you would know that HE spoke to him, some how swang a magical wand that made him forget that he out there chanting Manny sucks. Iike D said, he picked a **** of a time to start recruiting LBers.

Advertisement
If nothing else the current players LOVE to play for Manny.
Not accurate.

Some younger guys do but as a whole it’s more negative. Tvd liking him and changing the season momentum didn’t change hiow players feel about manny. There’s not must trust or respect. I’m sure that’ll hurt some people’s feelings but that’s 100% fact.

Advertisement
Not accurate.

Some younger guys do but as a whole it’s more negative. Tvd liking him and changing the season momentum didn’t change hiow players feel about manny. There’s not must trust or respect. I’m sure that’ll hurt some people’s feelings but that’s 100% fact.
Interesting.Don't recall reading or hearing about any players, let alone most players, who dont like playing for Diaz (aside from the portal entries who were not happy and no matter what you're always going to have a few disgruntled players)

To me what's more telling is their actions speak louder than any of their words (recall TVD like you say speaking out and Flagg / younger guy spoke out). In addition these guys have not quit and have fought till the end this season (contrast that, for example, with latest Oregon game). To me that's a statement that they really like playing for their coach (and yes they may like playing for each other too but if they hate their coach I don't see them putting fort the effort that they did).

When you say as a whole and it's 100 % fact, who are the actual players that have the negative feelings? Curious to know. Also recognize that you very likely get info not always to be made public and the players may still be on the team, (consequences) so understand if it's not appropriate to elaborate.

Interesting.Don't recall reading or hearing about any players, let alone most players, who dont like playing for Diaz (aside from the portal entries who were not happy and no matter what you're always going to have a few disgruntled players)

To me what's more telling is their actions speak louder than any of their words (recall TVD like you say speaking out and Flagg / younger guy spoke out). In addition these guys have not quit and have fought till the end this season (contrast that, for example, with latest Oregon game). To me that's a statement that they really like playing for their coach (and yes they may like playing for each other too but if they hate their coach I don't see them putting fort the effort that they did).

When you say as a whole and it's 100 % fact, who are the actual players that have the negative feelings? Curious to know. Also recognize that you very likely get info not always to be made public and the players may still be on the team, (consequences) so understand if it's not appropriate to elaborate.

Are current players publicly going to come out and rip the coach? How will that help their situation?

Brevin didn’t talk crap about manny when he was here but you sure see it now. Most of these players view him as a joke and a phony. He’s his daddies son and that’s all I’ll say about that.

An upperclassmen player has two choices …..be toxic , speak out on the bs or shut up, keeping chopping wood and put out as much good film as possible to get drafted. It’s called being a pro. What coaches say to Gm’s and scouts is the ultimate card they can hold over these kids heads.

I could post some stuff that would blow peoples minds and would likely spread like wildfire. So could @Brooklyndee and @apfenny3 . But that doesn’t help the current situation. Like all things it’ll come to light.

My history speaks for itself with my accuracy but I’m sure this will be viewed as some conspiracy stuff or fake news by a few people who know nada. But that’s fine.

Last edited:
Not accurate.

Players played as a unit the last 6 games after a disastrous start. Everyone, including the Herbie crew and Dez publicly spoke about it. Unlike the abortion like effort we saw the last two weeks with Mario at Oregon. Your opinions just do not match what was shown over the last 6 weeks. This team could have given up but they did not. If they had a negative view on Diaz the team would have bailed out like they did with Mario. Signed: Too late for Lane

Advertisement
Players played as a unit the last 6 games after a disastrous start. Everyone, including the Herbie crew and Dez publicly spoke about it. Unlike the abortion like effort we saw the last two weeks with Mario at Oregon. Your opinions just do not match what was shown over the last 6 weeks. This team could have given up but they did not. If they had a negative view on Diaz the team would have bailed out like they did with Mario. Signed: Too late for Lane
Nothing changed other than a qb playing at an All acc level. That’s it . I actually posted this during the run. Kids believe in him. Just watch their reactions post game, pushing him out to midfield giving him all the attention and love. It’s called deodorant. The same issues remained.

I’ll tell you won’t don’t match, is super fans like yourself laughing at fsu leading up to that game , saying “how bad we’d blow them out, how their qb sucks and they had no chance “. But I said “Manny is still the coach and this is the same team minus the qb, we can very much lose to anyone with him in charge”.

I notice I get all the love when I’m feeding you unicorns and rainbows but right when I drop negative facts on you it suddenly becomes “ fake news “ or “ doesn’t matchup “ . I guess all the info I drop thats very accurate is ok but the negative stuff is bad.

Lastly you taking shots at Mario and defending manny tells me a lot about you. Go compare resumes and then put me on block since I’m fake news. Thanks.

No booty pics. Wtf.

Good point. I'll fix that.

0zx0hfld7fo41.jpg

tumblr_pu53pcWU331sbdgx5o1_1280.jpg

sddefault.jpg

Are current players publicly going to come out and rip the coach? How will that help their situation?

Brevin didn’t talk crap about manny when he was here but you sure see it now. Most of these players view him as a joke and a phony. He’s his daddies son and that’s all I’ll say about that.

An upperclassmen player has two choices …..be toxic , speak out on the bs or shut up, keeping chopping wood and put out as much good film as possible to get drafted. It’s called being a pro. What coaches say to Gm’s and scouts is the intimate card they hims hold over these kids heads.

I could post some stuff that would blow peoples minds and would likely spread like wildfire. So could @Brooklyndee and @apfenny3 . But that doesn’t help the current situation. Like all things it’ll come to light.

My history speaks for itself with my accuracy but I’m sure this will be viewed as some conspiracy stuff or fake news by a few people who know nada. But that’s fine.
Agree with you on the first part, which is why i wrote there could be consequences to a player disclosing any negative feelings about the coaching staff.

Don't really know Brevins story although i thought i saw something from him recently that was very pro UM.

Agree with your third comment about upperclassmen, which I would say applies to all players as well and is a given. In the college stage the coaches at least have that leverage over the players.

Will look forward to reading any mind blowing stuff if it comes to light.

I don't consider your comments to indicate some type of conspiracy theory; that's way too extreme for me. Perspective wise, this is a message board / website for anonymous posters about a college football team - here the Canes. (If Julia Robert's posted something ....maybe).

My sense from (1) what i've read and (2) what I've heard and (3) watching the team stick together. is that the players really do like playing for Diaz.
You say it's the opposite, which is fine. In turn i was wondering if there's any (non-confidential) information you can provide for your view. That's it. (Hopefully you didn't read too much into my question).

Nothing changed other than a qb playing at an All acc level. That’s it . I actually posted this during the run. Kids believe in him. Just watch their reactions post game, pushing him out to midfield giving him all the attention and love. It’s called deodorant. The same issues remained.

I’ll tell you won’t don’t match, is super fans like yourself laughing at fsu leading up to that game , saying “how bad we’d blow them out, how their qb sucks and they had no chance “. But I said “Manny is still the coach and this is the same team minus the qb, we can very much lose to anyone with him in charge”.

I notice I get all the love when I’m feeding you unicorns and rainbows but right when I drop negative facts on you it suddenly becomes “ fake news “ or “ doesn’t matchup “ . I guess all the info I drop thats very accurate is ok but the negative stuff is bad.

Lastly you taking shots at Mario and defending manny tells me a lot about you. Go compare resumes and then put me on block since I’m fake news. Thanks.
**** u just body slammed dude into the shadow realms with this post

Advertisement
Back