4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
computer throw GIF

Advertisement
Not saying that we’re lighting the world on fire right now but I can’t imagine that he would still like UiF. They’re all jumping ship on the defensive side.
I think he commits here eventually. Only top tier guys we’re involved with I have no faith in is Shemar and Jaheim. Jaheim being more our team performance than anything.

I think he commits here eventually. Only top tier guys we’re involved with I have no faith in is Shemar and Jaheim. Jaheim being more our team performance than anything.
I thought he said the same thing; that’s he wants to see how we perform before making a decision?

Advertisement
Our LBs are atrocious and we certainly have no depth.

Aristide, where are you?​

Imagine being Wesley and just wanting to play on a good team and having to choose among UM, UF, FSU, and West Virginia this year. Miami is not looking too bad after all, subject to what happens next week in Tallahassee.
We got a shot. Penn State regressing to the mean will only strengthen our odds. #Watchthefinish lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems to be failing as the big time recruiter we heard and hoped for
What? Per 247, the guys Field was the primary or secondary recruiter. I don't care for him because of his on-field coaching, but off-field he has been good.

Advertisement
Back