4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

I think if Mario is hired early he snags him easily without even trying.
I wish Mario was hired 3 years ago and got bashed on the old board i was on for saying so. Why would Mario come here now? His buyout is 9 Million. We aren’t Alabama! And He’s at a program that not only is set up for success this year but the next 2? Plus he can name his price. It’s Phil Knight. I’m not saying i don’t want him but we need to be realistic

Advertisement
I wish Mario was hired 3 years ago and got bashed on the old board i was on for saying so. Why would Mario come here now? His buyout is 9 Million. We aren’t Alabama! And He’s at a program that not only is set up for success this year but the next 2? Plus he can name his price. It’s Phil Knight. I’m not saying i don’t want him but we need to be realistic
Then we screwed if we don't get a recruiter that stacks. Let's see if he wants to come here if not we stay irrelevant....unless they bring in a Urban Meyer or something

Then we screwed if we don't get a recruiter that stacks. Let's see if he wants to come here if not we stay irrelevant....unless they bring in a Urban Meyer or something
Find the cash. Meyer is a grade a **** Head. I met him. I knew the NFL wouldn’t work because he is a control freak Like Saban. They say they enjoy coaching kids but that may be due to the fact they have to listen. He would win big at Miami and be gone in 4-6 years. I’m sure fans would take that after 20 plus years of crap. But i hope we can draw someone else

Find the cash. Meyer is a grade a **** Head. I met him. I knew the NFL wouldn’t work because he is a control freak Like Saban. They say they enjoy coaching kids but that may be due to the fact they have to listen. He would win big at Miami and be gone in 4-6 years. I’m sure fans would take that after 20 plus years of crap. But i hope we can draw someone else
You would take someone else over a proven coach like Urban Meyer??? Are you ******* sick? Idc if he was only here for 2yrs. You're not getting anyone better than Meyer unless it's Saban.

Lol I've been around him tons of times. He is a ****. He's vulgar. Generally just a terrible human being. In saying that, where do I sign? I don't need a mentor. I need a ball coach. He wins. The rest is not my concern.

Advertisement
Lol I've been around him tons of times. He is a ****. He's vulgar. Generally just a terrible human being. In saying that, where do I sign? I don't need a mentor. I need a ball coach. He wins. The rest is not my concern.
And he wins you a championship I didn’t mean to sound like i wouldn’t take him in my previous post. I just meant Mario is a better guy. But Meyer is a great coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why exactly would he want to go there? Is a 2-10 FSU any more stable than a 6-6 Miami?
True , I meant recruits having a question mark growing as the season continues.

With coaching hot seat to intensity our competition will massage that emotional button .

But good point given 👍

Noles 247 write up on Bissainthe's OV (it just ended)

"It was a great overall trip," Bissainthe said.

Bissainthe visited FSU in late June. He spent a great deal of that visit learning about the University, campus, football program and more. What was different this time around?

"I got a little bit more time to talk with the coaches, just be around the players, and feel the vibe," Bissainthe said.

"There wasn't much I didn't see the first time I came up here. It was just more things that I wanted to do. It was just a great experience," Bissainthe said.

He was hosted on the visit by Miami native, linebacker Emmett Rice.

FSU head coach Mike Norvell and Bissainthe sat down and spoke at length.

"We talked about me being a priority to them," Bissainthe said. "We talked about the rest of the coaching staff, the team. We talked about me making the right decision."

Bissainthe is also dealing heavily with linebackers coach Chris Marve and defensive assistant Sabbath Joseph.

"I talk to both of them a lot more," Bissainthe said. "I have a great relationship with Coach Sabbath and Coach Marve. They care a lot about me. They want to see me be great."

A central part of his visit was taking in FSU's 31-23 loss to Louisville. He shared his takeaways from watching FSU in action.

"They've got a lot of fight. They just have to flip it, come out with the fight and then finish with the fight," Bissainthe said. "I just kind of watched the whole team and how they played, not just the linebackers."

Bissainthe shared that he intends to use his fifth and final official visit to Florida 'next month'.

As for a final decision, that is coming a bit later.

"Around Thanksgiving is when I plan to decide," Bissainthe said. "It is still the same five schools for me. I don't have a leader."

The other three schools joining the Gators and Seminoles are Miami, Penn State and West Virginia, all of whom he has already officially visited.

He shared what has FSU amongst his final five.

"They are a family," Bissainthe said. "They treat me like family."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back