4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

7E8CD565-B077-40FD-B863-E82D2A8F950C.jpeg

Advertisement
At this point with these kids it’s whatever. If the kid wants to be a crock have at it. And when someone says “ you’ll crazy like we have options “ then you go change his mind. I laugh at these people ****ed because a major recruit doesn’t wanna get coached by Patke. Manny needs to hire the right coaches. Simpson can’t recruit. Are we gonna blame Stewart ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Message to ANY REcruit that’s thinking about coming to the U or is Committed to the U..stay the F away..UNLESS U r a Dogg..A Beast …U will have to get how U live..Trob..DVD..Simpson..they going to Coach U up….U on Ur own on Offense..Don’t let CMD mess U getting your BAG.. I LUV tha Hurricanes.. I LUV tha Criib But…The End

Message to ANY REcruit that’s thinking about coming to the U or is Committed to the U..stay the F away..UNLESS U r a Dogg..A Beast …U will have to get how U live..Trob..DVD..Simpson..they going to Coach U up….U on Ur own on Offense..Don’t let CMD mess U getting your BAG.. I LUV tha Hurricanes.. I LUV tha Criib But…The End
English please. Thanks

Advertisement
Bag man at Miami trying to secure the deal. Penn State making it hard for the Canes. He is a Cane unless coaches get fired.

Advertisement
At this point with these kids it’s whatever. If the kid wants to be a crock have at it. And when someone says “ you’ll crazy like we have options “ then you go change his mind. I laugh at these people ****ed because a major recruit doesn’t wanna get coached by Patke. Manny needs to hire the right coaches. Simpson can’t recruit. Are we gonna blame Stewart ?

Where do you get the idea the former 2 time Atlanta Falcons dline coach can't recruit. Coach Simpson is not gonna kiss a recruits ***, but will make an effort.

An oh yeah if a recruit wants to get the NFL, ohhhh I don't know maybe they would want to be developed by a former NFL dline coach like Coach Simpson. Who also has former college players currently in the NFL.

As for Simpson's recruiting he brought Blissett and JHH to Miami. An before Blissett medically retired he was doing very well, as JHH he is a straight beast. Simpson's only questionable recruit was Holley.

But back to the main point in the end I think we will be fine and land both Wesley and Shamar.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Where do you get the idea the former 2 time Atlanta Falcons dline coach can't recruit. Coach Simpson is not gonna kiss a recruits ***, but will make an effort.

An oh yeah if a recruit wants to get the NFL, ohhhh I don't know maybe they would want to be developed by a former NFL dline coach like Coach Simpson. Who also has former college players currently in the NFL.

As for Simpson's recruiting he brought Blissett and JHH to Miami. An before Blissett medically retired he was doing very well, as JHH he is a straight beast. Simpson's only questionable recruit was Holley.

But back to the main point in the end I think we will be fine and land both Wesley and Shamar.

Go Canes
Simpson’s the least of our problems.

FSU is trash, we look trash, UF can't recruit, James Franklin is hightailing it out of Happy Valley, WVU lost to god**** Maryland & might be a 5-7 team. Idk where he's gonna go.

Advertisement
Back