4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Advertisement
Where do you get the idea the former 2 time Atlanta Falcons dline coach can't recruit. Coach Simpson is not gonna kiss a recruits ***, but will make an effort.

An oh yeah if a recruit wants to get the NFL, ohhhh I don't know maybe they would want to be developed by a former NFL dline coach like Coach Simpson. Who also has former college players currently in the NFL.

As for Simpson's recruiting he brought Blissett and JHH to Miami. An before Blissett medically retired he was doing very well, as JHH he is a straight beast. Simpson's only questionable recruit was Holley.

But back to the main point in the end I think we will be fine and land both Wesley and Shamar.

Go Canes
Not playing like we are we won’t. Diaz made the biggest mistake taking over as the DC. You can’t be the head coach and a coordinator.

Advertisement
Yeah, he’s eyeing future visits to Florida. We will be lucky to get an AI to play for us, let alone an actual human linebacker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I come to realize this he's gone boys. MD can't recruit elite linebackers. T2 was gone he was not fuqin with this defense. Smart kid and he was his teammate last season so book it. Wes ain't coming
What if Manny is fired and the new head coach brings in some dogs to coach these kids up. Seems to me most of these kids leave south Florida because we have no stability with the coaching staff. If we were able to land Mario I would think that would provide us with that stability that these kids and their parents are looking for.

What if Manny is fired and the new head coach brings in some dogs to coach these kids up. Seems to me most of these kids leave south Florida because we have no stability with the coaching staff. If we were able to land Mario I would think that would provide us with that stability that these kids and their parents are looking for.
I think if Mario is hired early he snags him easily without even trying.

Advertisement
Back