4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

What? Per 247, the guys Field was the primary or secondary recruiter. I don't care for him because of his on-field coaching, but off-field he has been good.

• Avantae Williams

Avantae WilliamsDeland (Deland, FL)
    S
    5-11 / 170
    45 2 7
    P S
  • Jaylan Knighton

Jaylan KnightonDeerfield Beach (Deerfield Beach, FL)
    RB
    5-9 / 194
    106 10 16
    P S
  • Romello Brinson

Romello BrinsonNorthwestern (Miami, FL)
    WR
    6-2 / 180
    144 25 22
    P S
  • Laurance Seymore

Laurance SeymoreMiami Central (Miami, FL)
    IOL
    6-1.5 / 293
    182 11 27
    P S
  • Elijah Arroyo

Elijah ArroyoIndependence (Frisco, TX)
    TE
    6-4 / 210
    216 7 34
    P S
  • Brashard Smith

Brashard SmithMiami Palmetto (Miami, FL)
    WR
    5-8.5 / 190
    220 36 31
    P S
  • Jalen Harrell

Jalen HarrellChampagnat Catholic - Hialeah (Hialeah, FL)
    S
    6-2 / 180
    233 23 36
    P S
  • Cody Brown

Cody BrownParkview (Lilburn, GA)
    RB
    6-0 / 217
    233 13 21
    P S
  • Kamren Kinchens

Kamren KinchensNorthwestern (Miami, FL)
    S
    5-11 / 201
    NA 23 52
    P S
  • Dominic Mammarelli

Dominic MammarelliNaples (Naples, FL)
    TE
    6-4 / 235
    NA 15 64
    K
  • Lamar Seymore

Lamar SeymoreMiami Central (Miami, FL)
    WR
    6-0 / 170
    NA 49 71
    P S
  • Deshawn Troutman

Deshawn TroutmanEdgewater (Orlando, FL)
    LB
    6-1 / 205
    NA 74 92
    P S
  • Marcus Clarke

Marcus ClarkeWinter Park (Winter Park, FL)
    CB
    5-11 / 175
    NA 55 92
    P S
  • Key'Shawn Smith'Shawn Smith

Key'Shawn SmithLincoln (San Diego, CA)
    WR
    6-0 / 170
    NA 112 60
    P S
  • Kahlil Brantley

Kahlil BrantleyNorthwestern (Miami, FL)
    TE
    6-2 / 205
    NA 43 103
    P
I was talking about Coach Ish not Fields

Advertisement
My bad, yeah ish has been a bust so far.
Open playing time as a Freshman. Are LBs suck and we have zero depth. Florida and FSU suck even worse. No way he want to go there. I guess there is always Penn State and WV and freeze your *** off in the middle of nowhere. Ish has got to produce but until now he has done nothing.

Advertisement
He's had 87000 opportunities to commit and help the class but he's chosen to be a cleat chaser and is too dense to realize he'd be in line for lots of playing time. BYE FELICIA.

Advertisement
how are you gonna sell a mediocre season surrounded by coaching rumors
Manny has never been a big time recruiter as is evidenced by the fact that he never was able to recruit a good linebacker in 6 years. When he was DC, recruits would rarely mention his name. He is just fortunate that he goes fishing in a fish farm known as south Florida that’s stocked with D1 players.

Na. We were leading basically until this weekend. Recruits basically know now that Manny won’t be back.
I think it's going to come down to who the new coach is. The biggest loss will be at CB when we lose Rodgers and maybe Graves.

2022 is going to be a massive Portal year. The rumor on YouTube locsls is that T2 and others we missed on in 2021 want to come home. So, we could get some improvements in areas of vital need if that happens.

With a change in coach and culture, this team SHOULD compete for a league title next year as we'll have the best QB in the league and a bunch of young players with experience. We have the talent. We need someone who can put it together and build this program up.

Hopefully the new coach gets recruiting rolling in 2023.

I think is going to come down to who the new coach is. The biggest loss will be at CB when we lose Rodgers and maybe Graves.

2022 is going to be a massive Portal year. The rumor on YouTube blogs is thst T2 and others we missed on in 2021 want to come home. So, we could get some improvements in areas of vital need if that happens.

With a change in coach and culture, this team SHOULD compete for a league title next year as we'll have the best QB in the league and a bunch of young players with experience. We have the talent. We need someone who can put it together and build this program up.

Hopefully the new coach gets recruiting rolling in 2023.
They can keep them all. They’re cancers and T2 is the biggest of them all. Frank is the only guy we missed on that I would take and that’s if he hits the portal because his problem is that he can’t stay healthy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's almost as if the BOT is purposely sabotaging the program and holding it hostage by not cutting the cord on Manuela. The uncertainty of, not if MD will be fired but who the next staff will be, is setting this program back several years. I shouldn't be surprised but this is negligence of the highest order.

Advertisement
It's almost as if the BOT is purposely sabotaging the program and holding it hostage by not cutting the cord on Manuela. The uncertainty of, not if MD will be fired but who the next staff will be, is setting this program back several years. I shouldn't be surprised but this is negligence of the highest order.

You're not wrong but if they fired him today or not, there's still uncertainty of who the next staff will be. There's really nothing we can do about that. When you fire a coach, whether it be yesterday or at the end of the season, you're not going to get many recruits before a new coach is named.

So who is going to be the pro Miami guy telling these kids to wait to see who new staff will be and not sign early?

well it isn't gonna the staff that is getting fired. it is what it is. you're gonna lose in recruiting this year when you go through a coaching change. thankfully, you can make up for a one off bad class with the portal. ive stopped paying attention bc recruiting doenst matter for me this year. getting a new staff in here is more important along with a new AD.

Of all the things to complain about the timing of when Manny is axed is is near the bottom of the list. Kids are playing hard still so you let him finish out as long as that is still happening Orgeron style. USC fired Helton and its done ZERO for them as now the interim looks like **** too.

Advertisement
Back