4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

Of all the things to complain about the timing of when Manny is axed is is near the bottom of the list. Kids are playing hard still so you let him finish out as long as that is still happening Orgeron style. USC fired Helton and its done ZERO for them as now the interim looks like **** too.
Don't disagree with this line of thought entirely but having a lame duck is not helping recruiting, especially when the coaches on staff aren't recruiting.

Advertisement
Don't disagree with this line of thought entirely but having a lame duck is not helping recruiting, especially when the coaches on staff aren't recruiting.
Nobody is committing to lame duck coaches regardless of interim or not. As long as the kids don't lay down UF-style you let them finish the season.

Nobody is committing to lame duck coaches regardless of interim or not. As long as the kids don't lay down UF-style you let them finish the season.

Agreed but that's where I believe they should let him go to at least let recruits know change is coming.

Advertisement
Agreed but that's where I believe they should let him go to at least let recruits know change is coming.
lmao who the **** is gonna do that? Frenk gonna call each recruit and tell them hey a change is coming? lol CIS is ridiculous lol. frenk is a president of a **** school not just a football team, hes not calling anyone lol.

Advertisement
lmao who the **** is gonna do that? Frenk gonna call each recruit and tell them hey a change is coming? lol CIS is ridiculous lol. frenk is a president of a **** school not just a football team, hes not calling anyone lol.
And we literally have the talent to be a one loss team and be sitting pretty with all of them

Advertisement
you really don't understand that he is saying that firing him IS letting the kids know change is coming versus them thinking maybe we'll keep him around? I don't think me means Frenk having a call bank and sitting there calling recruits.

He’d be sitting on the bench behind Ragone & Flagg...

And people would be saying he sucks because he can’t beat out Ragone & Flagg...
Those were my thoughts.

Hes a 10pd heavier Huff coming in...who cant get ont he field..neither can TAC.

Manny has to have portal Lbs because he cant evaluate them or coach them up.

Plus he was a kid that did the upside down u thing at fsu so that alone should let u know how he felt.

Seeing posts about how Miami should have 10/11 wins this year or next (for that matter) is crazy to me, y'all overrate the fvck out of this roster.
All, but one, CBs on the roster are unplayable, LB is not far off, DEs are avg P5 level and OL is ok in pass pro and awful in run blocking without much promise on the roster at any of these positions. Maybe if we put 40ppg next season we can win a bunch of shootouts, but I wouldn't bet on it

Advertisement
you really don't understand that he is saying that firing him IS letting the kids know change is coming versus them thinking maybe we'll keep him around? I don't think me means Frenk having a call bank and sitting there calling recruits.
this class is done regardless. You guys don’t get that. Kids aren’t committing to a staff that’s fired and an unannounced new coach.

Advertisement
Back