4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And we got people on here trying to say that Temple’s 3rd choice that Blake James was stupid enough to pay $4Mill for is anywhere close to the guy Oregon just extended and Auburn threw the kitchen sink at…

Would his career be anything like that if he stayed with Golden and took over from him after he was fired?
I don’t think he would have taken over. I think he would’ve been seen as a tainted part of the Golden regime. He’d be an OL coach at a mid tier school IMO.

It’s amazing no matter how many times he’s asked about Mario losing to two winless teams last year that doofus keeps ignoring it.
Mario’s done well for himself and good for him but he’s not here - for better or for worse - so I’m more interested in supporting a Nole alum who’s coaching the Canes now than a Cane alum coaching another team.

Advertisement
I would wish the best for him, just like any other Cane…

But he ain’t coming bro.

Manny and Patke can’t ever land LBs at the top of their boards, and we always settle for plan Bs and worse…

Been recruiting this kid for 2 years and he disrespects Manny like that…

This local disrespect has been going on since these betas got here with Jobe and the ST Jr ****, Bag le on the rocks, $tevenson practically living on campus to punk Manny at the end, T2…
U right about the recruiting linebackers I won't argue vs that cause that comes with proof. We will see if that changes this cycle.

Advertisement
Miami had two Cane alums as HCs since the last NC in 2001. Neither worked out.

Yea it everyone was mad at him I could care less he doesn't coach here so fuqem. That's the way I look at it....he already took a player we were recruiting he's a competitor vs us. No I ain't wishing him luck
I hope Mario does well at Oregon. No reason to dislike him. And no, I do not blame him for bolting on Al Golden so he could restart his career under Nick Saban. Those opportunities don’t come along often, if at all.

But I do hope Miami kicks his *** recruiting and on the field if we they play Oregon. Head to head he gets chair shots.

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to eat crow and say I was wrong about Manny.

If we win the ACC championship, I would be the first one apologizing for not realizing that Blake James was some sort of football genius that knew something nobody did.

But to barely beat middle of the road coastal teams starting their back up QBs with the best QB we have had since Berlin and Dorsey and get absolutely roasted by anyone worth a **** on our schedule is not this great improvement that everyone is making it out to be.

Especially when King was the biggest reason we won those close games.

If we had King in 2019, Enos (Manny’s first “home run hire”) would most likely still be here…

But what about our defense that he has been 100% in charge of since 2016?

How the **** has this guy who is supposed to be known for LBs not landed or developed a single one worth a **** to one of the easiest schools to recruit LBs to?!?!

B/c he sucks…

Manny was Temple’s 3rd choice if I’m not mistaken…

Auburn, a team trying to do anything in its power to keep up with Bama just threw the kitchen sink at Mario…

Just something to think about before trying to trash a true Cane to try and prop up Manny…
You could be writing the cure for cancer but I'd have no idea as I'm not reading your long *** posts. Lock that **** up.

Advertisement
Yea it everyone was mad at him I could care less he doesn't coach here so fuqem. That's the way I look at it....he already took a player we were recruiting he's a competitor vs us. No I ain't wishing him luck

I wasn't mad at all and said at the time the same thing essentially.

I hope he does great one day and wants to come home at his peak. Would be sweet to run the table with a former player as the head coach.

I love Mario b/c he is a Cane that bled for this program.

Can’t understand why Canes would hate on him in favor of that little Nole…
Are you being serious? Maybe it has something to do with taking an associate head coaching position with the program and then turning his back to take a demotion with alabama. **** that snake in the grass and his turncoat ***

Advertisement
I would absolutely love to eat crow and say I was wrong about Manny.

If we win the ACC championship, I would be the first one apologizing for not realizing that Blake James was some sort of football genius that knew something nobody did.

But to barely beat middle of the road coastal teams starting their back up QBs with the best QB we have had since Berlin and Dorsey and get absolutely roasted by anyone worth a **** on our schedule is not this great improvement that everyone is making it out to be.

Especially when King was the biggest reason we won those close games.

If we had King in 2019, Enos (Manny’s first “home run hire”) would most likely still be here…

But what about our defense that he has been 100% in charge of since 2016?

How the **** has this guy who is supposed to be known for LBs not landed or developed a single one worth a **** to one of the easiest schools to recruit LBs to?!?!

B/c he sucks…

Manny was Temple’s 3rd choice if I’m not mistaken…

Auburn, a team trying to do anything in its power to keep up with Bama just threw the kitchen sink at Mario…

Just something to think about before trying to trash a true Cane to try and prop up Manny…
Your boy Mario can't win **** in the worst power 5 conference clown

The team now is what matters so all I care about is that so whoever is here - that’s gotta be my horse.
Speaking of horses, have you ever seen the Lipizzaner Stallions? The are the most highly trained horses in the world. They are all white.

It’s amazing no matter how many times he’s asked about Mario losing to two winless teams last year that doofus keeps ignoring it.
What did you call this guy? I can think of better words to use

Speaking of horses, have you ever seen the Lipizzaner Stallions? The are the most highly trained horses in the world. They are all white.
I just looked that up. Looks like a fine animal. Have you moved on from critters to high dollar horses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back