4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done with the Manny talk in this thread.

It is about the top LB on our board that we once again won’t be landing b/c nobody that actually wanted to be a Cane would ever do something so disrespectful, especially in our rival’s uniform on his live that’s he knew was being watched by Cane fans and coaches/support staff…

Advertisement

It is about the top LB on our board that we once again won’t be landing b/c nobody that actually wanted to be a Cane would ever do something so disrespectful, especially in our rival’s uniform on his live that’s he knew was being watched by Cane fans and coaches/support staff…

Good. Run along now.

Reading some of this b.s is creepy, I would never waste my time going back and forth with someone who claims to be a fan but is dikc riding another teams coach just my two cents. Ok enough of the creep **** back to the thread topic

Last edited:
Yeah a True Cane says when things get tough, haul *** to Alabama of all places.

I’m going to chalk up your position to be in smashed in in the head by Antoine Smith, because there’s no way you’re actually this dumb on your own.
You honestly think it wasn’t the best move for his career and family (got a substantial raise by Bama) to go learn under the best coach in college football and become part of his coaching tree that now has teams like Auburn throwing the kitchen sink at him?

If he would have stayed with Golden, he may have been promoted to HC (you know how we do) before he was ready…

He needed to take the journey he has to become a better coach and elite recruiter.

And I never got ran over by Smith or Hester (wasn’t really their game) but whiffed at air all night other than a few times…

Never got a clean hit on either, but got them down a few times.

Advertisement
You honestly think it wasn’t the best move for his career and family (got a substantial raise by Bama) to go learn under the best coach in college football and become part of his coaching tree that now has teams like Auburn throwing the kitchen sink at him?

If he would have stayed with Golden, he may have been promoted to HC (you know how we do) before he was ready…

He needed to take the journey he has to become a better coach and elite recruiter.

And I never got ran over by Smith or Hester (wasn’t really their game) but whiffed at air all night other than a few times…

Legit think this guy is autistic

I already know Manny will never win anything significant here…

His “great defenses” never stopped any offense worth a **** here or anywhere…

That incompetent little **** was once fired 4 games into a season at Texas for letting BYU do to Texas what Mack Brown (the guy who fired him) and UNC just did to us this year…

Oh sorry our team had Covid just like Texas against BYU…

We are literally wasting years of our lives hoping to see if the old Mayor of Miami’s son can figure out how to be a respectable coach at our expense…

Do you think Blake James is some football genius that saw something nobody did?

Manny claimed the coastal as the floor for the 2019 season then his ***** *** went on to lose to 2 conference USA teams (FIU!!!!!!), Duke after he made our guys watch the previous years Duke loss on the Jumbotron while running stadiums…, GT in their first year moving away from the triple option WTF?!?, one of the worst VT team we have ever faced, the turds (we don’t lose to those pussies… even Golden beat them…) did I mention he lost to MFing FIU b/c of his beta decision to start JW15 after knowing he stayed out all night drinking and was hungover, and waited way too long to pull him…

Our culture under him is a joke…

Oh and yeah he makes whatever moves that Twitter tells him to like the beta ***** he is…

Oh but at least he isn’t stubborn…

Gotta love our fans who are so impressed with these offseason championships but forget the infield embarrassment this guy is good for at least twice a season…

Manny did the smartest thing for his career here and dropped the bar to the floor, so now any little improvement and you guys want to throw his *** a **** parade.

Keeping Blake and Manny is only prolonging our suffering…

We need a full nuclear reboot if we ever want to win an ACC championship…

Sorry if you are too blind to see that.

Manny is guaranteed to keep us mediocre (or worse) forever…

Guy has no business being or **** coach, and embarrasses the **** out of us anytime we play anyone with a pulse, and only has this job b/c of his daddy…

We can’t rid ourselves of Blake and Manny soon enough, and if it takes a few extra losses this year to get it, so be it…

Can’t be worse than losing to FIU or having rushing records set on us by a team we beat the year before Manny took over that made us look like the biggest bunch of pussies on defense (you know the defense Manny has been 100% in charge of recruiting, developing and coaching since MFing 2016) anyone including Kirk Herbstreet (saying we have never seen anything like this before) has ever seen…
Fair enough, it’s obvious you have no love affair with Manny. Who is your savior that Miami can get to “right the ship”? You seem to know it all so what’s the next move there sparky? There are some who have given Manny a pass for most of what occurred 2 seasons ago while most normal fans see progress while understanding that Manny has to win now, and do so with a double digit win total for the 2021 season. I mean honestly you seem to have it all figured out and know through your magic 8 ball that there’s no way Manny can improve so it’s a lost hope for the team. No matter of how much improvement Manny does in the off-season nor how much more he improves his staff seems to sway you off your stance.

The team has gotten better roster wise and now finally has experience as a means to take care of business this year. We have arguably two difficult games this season for all of the marbles. We split those and we should be sitting at 11-1 or worse 10-2. I honestly think it’s time for peeps to get past the FIU loss and move forward in life. Digging your heels off of one loss shows you can’t see the changes Manny is doing for the staff, and the team. If you hate him so much how about you just sit on the sidelines and if, IF we blow things as badly as you think Manny will proverbially continue to do…then you can pound your chest and say you were the dog that saw it before anyone else.

Fair enough, it’s obvious you have no love affair with Manny. Who is your savior that Miami can get to “right the ship”? You seem to know it all so what’s the next move there sparky? There are some who have given Manny a pass for most of what occurred 2 seasons ago while most normal fans see progress while understanding that Manny has to win now, and do so with a double digit win total for the 2021 season. I mean honestly you seem to have it all figured out and know through your magic 8 ball that there’s no way Manny can improve so it’s a lost hope for the team. No matter of how much improvement Manny does in the off-season nor how much more he improves his staff seems to sway you off your stance.

The team has gotten better roster wise and now finally has experience as a means to take care of business this year. We have arguably two difficult games this season for all of the marbles. We split those and we should be sitting at 11-1 or worse 10-2. I honestly think it’s time for peeps to get past the FIU loss and move forward in life. Digging your heels off of one loss shows you can’t see the changes Manny is doing for the staff, and the team. If you hate him so much how about you just sit on the sidelines and if, IF we blow things as badly as you think Manny will proverbially continue to do…then you can pound your chest and say you were the dog that saw it before anyone else.
Only FIU? Lmao

I guess you missed the UNC game…

You know the same juggernaut that lost to the worst F$U team in recent memory…

Only improvement this year was King while his defense fell apart…

Enough about Manny in this thread

• Disagree
Reactions: NDE
Advertisement
Only FIU? Lmao

I watched the UNC game, I’ll give that to you. However, if you don’t see the positive changes going on in Coral Gables mate I don’t know what to tell you that will make you realize the team is improving - as has the coaching staff. If we get pounded for the same rushing yards as the Turdheels put on us this season then the writings on the wall for Manny. Simple as that.

Burry yourself in Gatorland

so what happens if he becomes a Cane? do u wish death or transfer?

Advertisement

In the 2020 regular season, Miami lost to playoff team Clemson and UNC, which was the eventual acc coastal champ with a top 10 offense, 1st round QB, and a HOF coach.

Oregon lost at home to a 1 win Oregon State team and also lost on the road to a 1 win Cal team.

In the 2020 offseason, Diaz landed 2 5 stars, Cristobal (even with Phil Knight bags) landed 0.

Your infatuation with Cristobal and hatred of Diaz is bizarre. Hate them both, that's somewhat understandable. But to believe one is far superior to the other is laughable.

Advertisement
I already know Manny will never win anything significant here…

His “great defenses” never stopped any offense worth a **** here or anywhere…

That incompetent little **** was once fired 4 games into a season at Texas for letting BYU do to Texas what Mack Brown (the guy who fired him) and UNC just did to us this year…

Oh sorry our team had Covid just like Texas against BYU…

We are literally wasting years of our lives hoping to see if the old Mayor of Miami’s son can figure out how to be a respectable coach at our expense…

Do you think Blake James is some football genius that saw something nobody did?

Manny claimed the coastal as the floor for the 2019 season then his ***** *** went on to lose to 2 conference USA teams (FIU!!!!!!), Duke after he made our guys watch the previous years Duke loss on the Jumbotron while running stadiums…, GT in their first year moving away from the triple option WTF?!?, one of the worst VT team we have ever faced, the turds (we don’t lose to those pussies… even Golden beat them…) did I mention he lost to MFing FIU b/c of his beta decision to start JW15 after knowing he stayed out all night drinking and was hungover, and waited way too long to pull him…

Our culture under him is a joke…

Oh and yeah he makes whatever moves that Twitter tells him to like the beta ***** he is…

Oh but at least he isn’t stubborn…

Gotta love our fans who are so impressed with these offseason championships but forget the infield embarrassment this guy is good for at least twice a season…

Manny did the smartest thing for his career here and dropped the bar to the floor, so now any little improvement and you guys want to throw his *** a **** parade.

Keeping Blake and Manny is only prolonging our suffering…

We need a full nuclear reboot if we ever want to win an ACC championship…

Sorry if you are too blind to see that.

Manny is guaranteed to keep us mediocre (or worse) forever…

Guy has no business being or **** coach, and embarrasses the **** out of us anytime we play anyone with a pulse, and only has this job b/c of his daddy…

We can’t rid ourselves of Blake and Manny soon enough, and if it takes a few extra losses this year to get it, so be it…

Can’t be worse than losing to FIU or having rushing records set on us by a team we beat the year before Manny took over that made us look like the biggest bunch of pussies on defense (you know the defense Manny has been 100% in charge of recruiting, developing and coaching since MFing 2016) anyone including Kirk Herbstreet (saying we have never seen anything like this before) has ever seen…
Cry Baby Reaction GIF by WWE

Only FIU? Lmao

We were not in position to win at Miami expectations when Mannny took over. I’m not sold on manny. But im also gonna give him credit for the changes he’s made and put in place that seemingly has changed the attitude within the program. And that starts with the players.

No coach has ever won anything significant until they win something significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back