4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just looked that up. Looks like a fine animal. Have you moved on from critters to high dollar horses?
Been a horse man almost from birth.

However, I was hitting you with a line from a movie …. Crimson Tide, which is topical these days.

Advertisement
FSU trolls coming out of the woodwork lol. Didn’t like what Wes did. But any real fan would move on at this point, and let it play out. These whiny vaginas here are stirring stuff up to create negativity.
Just tell them 52-10. They'll remember

Your boy Mario can't win **** in the worst power 5 conference clown
Only back to back championships on the field, not the offseason…

Manny has not a single signature win or championship of any kind, but he has a ton of signature losses…

Advertisement
At this point I want Mario to come her just so I can say I told you so in 4 years. He's just not a championship coach.

Cristobal also had the benefit of being a D1 HC before (which he failed at and got fired). Then he got hired to help Miami with recruiting but decided he'd rather fondle Saban's balls for a couple years before ending up being an overrated, overpaid coach at Oregon.

Diaz should have been more like Cristobal- he should have taken the Temple HC job and failed there first. After getting fired, he'd could have been hired as the Miami HC and been as accomplished as Cristobal was when Oregon hired him.

Cristobal also had the benefit of being a D1 HC before (which he failed at and got fired). Then he got hired to help Miami with recruiting but decided he'd rather fondle Saban's balls for a couple years before ending up being an overrated, overpaid coach at Oregon.

Diaz should have been more like Cristobal- he should have taken the Temple HC job and failed there first. After getting fired, he'd could have been hired as the Miami HC and been as accomplished as Cristobal was when Oregon hired him.
First, he'd need to work for Saban, then get that hype that comes from being in his aura before disappointing at all subsequent stops. See Kirby Smart, Lane Kiffin, and Mario Cristobal for evidence.

Advertisement

Manny has not a single signature win or championship of any kind, but he has a ton of signature losses…
Still ignoring back to back losses to the two bottom dwelling, winless teams in his conference I see.

Advertisement

Why is this man allowed to post when he says the same thing over, and over, and over, and over and everyone on this board complains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back