4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
so what happens if he becomes a Cane? do u wish death or transfer?
I would wish the best for him, just like any other Cane…

But he ain’t coming bro.

Manny and Patke can’t ever land LBs at the top of their boards, and we always settle for plan Bs and worse…

Been recruiting this kid for 2 years and he disrespects Manny like that…

This local disrespect has been going on since these betas got here with Jobe and the ST Jr ****, Bag le on the rocks, $tevenson practically living on campus to punk Manny at the end, T2…

Wait so Mario leaves in a week straight disrespects us and goe to bama and fuqs us but everyone likes him? And WB is still favored to put on this uniform and play for us and help us get back but they hate him for a mistake he made? Makes sense
Huge difference between taking a better job that will escalate his career beyond any other move he has ever made to what Wes did…

You guys can continue to think a kid that throws The U down in a Nole uniform is coming…

This staff will let down as usual…

Advertisement
Dude lost 44-15 to ******* Arizona in 2018. He lost in embarrassing fashion AND got raped.
Looked nothing like Manny’s defense that he has been responsible for since MFing 2016 looking worse than anything anyone including Kirk Herbstreet had ever seen…

Time to move along
Move+on+bridget_483dc0_7490330.gif
I’d bite that ***

I watched the UNC game, I’ll give that to you. However, if you don’t see the positive changes going on in Coral Gables mate I don’t know what to tell you that will make you realize the team is improving - as has the coaching staff. If we get pounded for the same rushing yards as the Turdheels put on us this season then the writings on the wall for Manny. Simple as that.
Yes more offseason championships to set us up for more in season embarrassment with these incompetent coaches who never have us prepared for anyone…

Advertisement
Looked nothing like Manny’s defense that he has been responsible for since MFing 2016 looking worse than anything anyone including Kirk Herbstreet had ever seen…

I live in the Pacific NW and have several friends who are bigtime donors to the Ducks. They all felt that getting their *** kicked by a top 20 team with a top 10 offense would be far less embarrassing than losing to a 1 win Oregon State team at home.

If they had the choice of USC rolling into Autzen and USC beating them 60-24 or losing to a 1 win rival in the "Civil War" that doesn't even have P5 quality talent, they'd take the former 100 times out of 100. At least with the beatdown they could make a really plausible argument that it just proves they need more talent. Losing to a 1 win Oregon State team at home just shows Cristobal is a horrendous game day coach. And then to lose to a 1 win team AGAIN later in the season, well, that just the cherry on top.

0e8b7d2c53195177a326670609fcb7ea.jpg

Cristobal & Diaz

Yes more offseason championships to set us up for more in season embarrassment with these incompetent coaches who never have us prepared for anyone…
To first win in season one must win offseason. Look, I’m not saying Manny is the end all be all but he’s made some great hires these past two seasons; both on offense then defensively this year. To say those seasoned coaches can’t help turn around the program is stupid to say the least.

Advertisement
Mario didn't make a mistake, he made a sound business decision.
Years ago, when people were trashing Mario for leaving his/their alma mater, even calling him ****ed up **** like “Beanerdict Arnold”, I speculated that maybe it’s possible that he got here and in a short time saw the clown show Golden was running and decided that It was going to be a bad and even damaging career move and took a job with Saban.

I’m not sure where people think he owes it to Miami to trash his own career or else he’s a traitor. Had he stayed at Miami, where would his career be now compared to where he got to?

Years ago, when people were trashing Mario for leaving his/their alma mater, even calling him ****ed up **** like “Beanerdict Arnold”, I speculated that maybe it’s possible that he got here and in a short time saw the clown show Golden was running and decided that It was going to be a bad and even damaging career move and took a job with Saban.

I’m not sure where people think he owes it to Miami to trash his own career or else he’s a traitor. Had he stayed at Miami, where would his career be now compared to where he got to?

It would be in the toilet bowl like most everyone that was a part of that staff. He sure wouldn't be a head coach.

Listen, if the fans could see what a **** show it was and that was only a surface level view, imagine what he saw inside the Hecht. Everyone can't believe that video of a recruiting meeting, imagine what he saw.

Finally, not only did he go to what was the premiere program in the land but he got paid significantly more than he was getting here. There wasn't a coach on the staff who wouldn't have jumped ship.

Advertisement
It would be in the toilet bowl like most everyone that was a part of that staff. He sure wouldn't be a head coach.

Listen, if the fans could see what a **** show it was and that was only a surface level view, imagine what he saw inside the Hecht. Everyone can't believe that video of a recruiting meeting, imagine what he saw.

Finally, not only did he go to what was the premiere program in the land but he got paid significantly more than he was getting here. There wasn't a coach on the staff who wouldn't have jumped ship.
And we got people on here trying to say that Temple’s 3rd choice that Blake James was stupid enough to pay $4Mill for is anywhere close to the guy Oregon just extended and Auburn threw the kitchen sink at…

Would his career be anything like that if he stayed with Golden and took over from him after he was fired?

This is something for the kill trolls thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back