4 star JUCO DT Claude Pelon

I have the same viewpoint has Highsmith. Forget your rank- what's your mindset? How bad do you want it...

1) Alonzo Highsmith ‏@alonzohighsmith

You can have all your 5 stars just give me 22 guys that hate there opponent and losing isn't an option..

Why not both

Advertisement
got a visit from coaches this week per 247. must get.

359.jpg

The visit will be key but I will say this that article made me believe that we are the team to lose if we show him a great visit

A poster on CS is saying that his mom wants him close to home and she is pushing for him to commit to Miami.

Advertisement
A poster on CS is saying that his mom wants him close to home and she is pushing for him to commit to Miami.

Give Pelon derosiers spot. And then Flip JUCO NT Cory Johnson and add 2014 Athony Moten. An that gives UM some serious beast in the middle.

Go Canes

Claude Pelon
-Jethro visited him yesterday to catch up and meet face to face. They never met but he was impressed saying he's a really cool guy
- They talked alot about academics and what his role will be on the team. Jethro told him what's real and he wanted to hear that
- He said the UM game was a big one for his family. All his brothers on his dads side are Gator fans but his family grew up watching UM and he dreamed of playing for them. They won back then and now they're doing what they do best, winning
-In the next few weeks he wants to narrow things down and once he gets his list he will take hs ov
- He's going to the UW-Oregon game on 10/12 and some time to Nebraska and a good chance he goes for a UM game
- He wants to see how guys react to big plays on the defensive side. How does the team come back if they're down. How do coaches respond to each other
- Records don't matter to much he just wants the best fit
-His mom tells him to follow his heart and pick where he wants to be. She wants him to be closer to home in Orlando but he has to live with the choice in the end

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-Pays-JUCO-DL-Claudeson-Pelon-a-Visit-149433

Advertisement
I'm trying to figure out whats taking so long for a JUCO South Florida kid w/ a UM offer to commit to Miami when its obvious Al Golden is running a top notch program?

Advertisement
Y'all gotta pump the brakes here. We are still talking about elite JUCO DT talent so be smart.

That said, the DL haul is already top notch, he would push it to elite status especially considering needs.

Cory Johnson will flip because of family in his ear and Kentuckys dline looked garbage today on run defense

the fact that Cory Johnson actually committed to Kentucky OVER Miami is worthy of getting your scholarship pulled if you ask me, go play for Kentucky yeah thats a school w/ a rich football history, ya know Randall Cobb.

..... smh i just dont get it.

Advertisement
Y'all gotta pump the brakes here. We are still talking about elite JUCO DT talent so be smart.

That said, the DL haul is already top notch, he would push it to elite status especially considering needs.
I understand that, but at the moment we aren't competing with SEC money. We're battling Washington and Nebraska for his talents.

Still Lavon Hooks punch drunk huh? lol

Advertisement
Back