4 star JUCO DT Claude Pelon

Guy wants to play for a winning program, so he's looking at Washington and Nebraska?

What the **** is going on in the world?

Advertisement
Another JuCo that I feel like is gonna play us in the end.

I'm checking out on this one.

Advertisement
not a fan of Cory Johnson. Give me Pelon and Moten and I'm good.

I agree with you brother CJ seem a lil soft to me and he look out of shape and he look like hes looking for handouts.. I don't think he will make it at the U...

Both of youz (new york accent) are nuts if you think Cory Johnson is soft, that young man has no sunshine an is a straight beast don't be confused matter of fact here are his. Golden has been on this kid from day one for a reason an still stays on him committed or not.

Cory Johnson Mid-year Highlights
Corey Johnson - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

He looks like he is ready to catch a case right now, and ya'll saying he is soft?
489.jpg

That's is 6'3" 300lbs of bad intentions who can bench in the 450lb range.
592.jpg

Last edited:
Thought for sure Paranos would be too old to know what catching a case meant.

Come on now young blood you have to start from somewhere in order to make it in life and I still have friends for many years from all walks of life both good and bad. **** even in our own families we have all people that are professionals at one thing or another, but it is all left at the door when we get together. But its not something that needs to be put on blast 24/7, but you also don't shy away from what made you who you are. At one point in my life a special family dinner outing would have been Sizzlers/Golden Coral type place that would killed the family funds for a month or two and then you bust your butt an also make a little of your own luck by being prepared to act when opportunity presents itself an then life turn 180 degree in the right direction now its Morton's/Capital Grille/Texas De Brazil just for a regular night out. But I still love my island/latin food from the whole in the wall places. You can't beat some arroz con huevo frito or rice and Bully Beef (Corn beef) with onions but that may be before your time, today people do microwaves (yuk).

593.jpg

594.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Paranos is the best ******* poster on this site.

Come for his defensive tackle news, stay for the life lessons.

Come on now young blood you have to start from somewhere in order to make it in life and I still have friends for many years from all walks of life both good and bad. **** even in our own families we have all people that are professionals at one thing or another, but it is all left at the door when we get together. But its not something that needs to be put on blast 24/7, but you also don't shy away from what made you who you are. At one point in my life a special family dinner outing would have been Sizzlers/Golden Coral type place that would killed the family funds for a month or two and then you bust your butt an also make a little of your own luck by being prepared to act when opportunity presents itself an then life turn 180 degree in the right direction now its Morton's/Capital Grille/Texas De Brazil just for a regular night out. But I still love my island/latin food from the whole in the wall places. You can't beat some arroz con huevo frito or rice and Bully Beef (Corn beef) with onions but that may be before your time, today people do microwaves (yuk).

593.jpg

594.jpg

LOL. Good stuff.

Advertisement
Back