4-star DL Lucas recaps Miami official visit

Advertisement
I didn’t really pay too close attention but I was living in B10 country for years so would always catch their games

suddenly they were just a shell of what they used to be. Happened quick.

Gotcha! Their Defense always came to play but since Cousins and O'Connor left their qb play and offense been lacking.

I hope we do smash them but i/we don't know what kind of team we have so im just being skeptical on both ends lol. I'm ready to see some action lol

Gotcha! Their Defense always came to play but since Cousins and O'Connor left their qb play and offense been lacking.

I hope we do smash them but i/we don't know what kind of team we have so im just being skeptical on both ends lol. I'm ready to see some action lol
To be fair I didn’t see their game against Northwestern which somehow I think they won

I saw them a couple of times against Iowa who embarrassed them, Indiana, and OSU

All were really bad so maybe I missed something

Michigan St could be a tough one... I want to see how we handle the first three games before passing judgment.

Regardless I hope we take care of business against them and they run the big 10 or give Michigan and Ohio State fits to help our S.O.S down the stretch
Lol MSU isn’t running the Big this year. Zero chance. But they beat Michigan per usual!

Advertisement
They are going to die in this HEAT! No joke
The 12pm start absolutely works in our favor especially with the super elite conditioning this team has. 4th quarter in the dead of heat and humidity and MSU will waive the white flag and want to head back home. We pull away late after keeping it closer than it should IMO.

Advertisement
Michigan St could be a tough one... I want to see how we handle the first three games before passing judgment.

Regardless I hope we take care of business against them and they run the big 10 or give Michigan and Ohio State fits to help our S.O.S down the stretch
Michigan ST is one of the worst Power 5 offenses in the country. We win by at least 24

Michigan St. is the type of team that if we go into the game with the attitude that many on CIS have, we can find ourselves in an unnecessary dogfight.
They also loaded up on transfers more so than FSU. Anyone claiming they know what this Michigan state team is going to be in September is lying to themselves

Yeah my man this is not Dantonios MSU

I get why people are kinda like “eh they will probably challenge us”

but to be perfectly honest we should absolutely smash them

they are bad bad

D’antonios final years were a disaster. Instead of firing any assistants, he ”rearranged” the coaching staff. QB coach became TE Coach, TE Coach became OL coach, OL coach became RB etc etc.

It was truly some loony ****.

He really left the cupboard dry for Tucker. Tucker got the job late right before the February signing day 2020.

We should beat them by 3-4 TDs easily and have King sitting in the 3rd.

They also loaded up on transfers more so than FSU. Anyone claiming they know what this Michigan state team is going to be in September is lying to themselves
Exactly. They are a lot like Florida state - a 2 win team with bare cupboards that tried to plug an overwhelming amount of gaps with other teams’ castoffs. That’s a bad team. There is no reason to be at all scared of them. As others have said, if we struggle with them we have bigger problems to worry about.

Is Vegas “lying to themselves” when they set the msu win total at 4?

Advertisement
h
So we suppose to be scared of Michigan state 😅😅 freaking bottom feeders.. we win by 2 touchdowns
They're going to die on that sideline it will be more like 3 TDs. they aint ready for this heat and that no huddle. I would be mad if i was that coach and found out it was a Noon game.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210824-132554_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Back