4-star DL Lucas recaps Miami official visit

Advertisement
Explosion Reaction GIF

Them beating bama was huge for recruiting. They are going to boat race us the next two years.

Be careful. You may be accused of slurping TAMU for not automatically declaring every game a victory next year.

We are going to be 2 score underdogs in CS next year. I’m laughing now at the idea of us trying to block their front.

Of course it is. FSU was recruiting top 10 classes for the early 2010's, now they blow. A&M was an afterthought nationally in recruiting for years, now they're competing for the best overall class. There might be a correlation there, but for the life of me, I can't connect it.
Lmao Jimbo is one of the top coaches in CFB. No doubt. I would love to have him.

FSU was recruiting top 5 classes since the dawn of time and on paper always outrecruited UM. But let’s not act like Jimbo is waving around a single Natty ring and that’s just blowing the recruits minds, beating out Bama, UGA, etc. A&M finally had enough and decided to start spending like the big boys. And you know what? Good for them.

Top 5 college coach + New York Yankee$ budget = A&M. Might as well start calling them ATM. But claiming it’s Jimbo Solo Dolo is a ******* joke.

Advertisement
That is the case, but I believe that’s only if you have some available. I don’t think you can take 6, if you catch my drift. I could be wrong but I believe that is the case.
He will be compensated for his visit this weekend with a scholly 😉

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Be careful. You may be accused of slurping TAMU for not automatically declaring every game a victory next year.

We are going to be 2 score underdogs in CS next year. I’m laughing now at the idea of us trying to block their front.

Totally agree as of now. Portal could be the great equalizer here.

Advertisement
Back