4-star DL Lucas recaps Miami official visit

Screenshot_20210824-132519_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Bringing out the bags!

It's what happens when you get everyone on board to be big time program.

You spend big money for HC and assistants.

You get your boosters and fans excited to donate money to get your facilities top notch.

You then activate the booster network to secure top 5 classes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah… it’s Jimbo hahahaha

Of course it is. FSU was recruiting top 10 classes for the early 2010's, now they blow. A&M was an afterthought nationally in recruiting for years, now they're competing for the best overall class. There might be a correlation there, but for the life of me, I can't connect it.

Advertisement
I remember people back in June saying, 'Don't freak out about recruiting, it's still early'. Is it still too early? IDGAF who comes to coach, even Saban ain't saving this ****show of recruiting this year.

I remember people back in June saying, 'Don't freak out about recruiting, it's still early'. Is it still too early? IDGAF who comes to coach, even Saban ain't saving this ****show of recruiting this year.
They were full of it back in June and they are full of it now. We all know that we can't close, so all our work needs to be done early, and we couldn't even do that this cycle. And that is AFTER putting two DEs in the first round of the same draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back