4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
Advertisement
In his recent interview he stated that his bama visit or camp was more of one on one.
That is likely done when they are still evaluating the prospect...he is high on the board but another number. Ill say for Bama he is likely like the Henderson kid for us.
That’s exactly what I thought when I read that, they were working him out to determine whether to give him the green light or not. Seems he’s still at the intersection waiting

If your DC's suspect then it doesn't matter who your DB coach is!!!

Playing in a sound scheme & winning aren't mutually exclusive, we're round here sending +3 blitzes in a Spring Game...LOL.

Recruiting has been good, I'll give Him that, but Manny's gonna have to show me something this year.

Jaycee Horn was the #8 pick in the draft and played on the 105th ranked defense. NFL teams don't give two ****s about who the DC is.

It all matters but it depends on the front office. Just like in recruiting, scheme/fit and talent are important but so is level of competition. The high school football world (and the football world in general) has been hoodwinked into believing that the only pathway to the NFL is through the SEC becuz after all , it's "big boy football". So if I'm trying to check all the boxes, including LOC, then you have to go to the SEC, right? Ignoring the facts that the NFL will find you no matter where you are.
Which is funny because of the four All Pro corners in 2020, only one played in the SEC. 2nd teamer Tre'Davious White played at LSU. Meanwhile 2nd team Jaire Alexander (Louisville) and 1st team Jalen Ramsey (FSU) played in the ACC. Xavien Howard (Baylor) was the other 1st team corner.

Advertisement
Which is funny because of the four All Pro corners in 2020, only one played in the SEC. 2nd teamer Tre'Davious White played at LSU. Meanwhile 2nd team Jaire Alexander (Louisville) and 1st team Jalen Ramsey (FSU) played in the ACC. Xavien Howard (Baylor) was the other 1st team corner.

Never let facts get in the way of a good argument.

That’s exactly what I thought when I read that, they were working him out to determine whether to give him the green light or not. Seems he’s still at the intersection waiting
If that's what happened, do you blame Bama's staph? To the best of my knowledge, Jr. hasn't worked out at camps and I'm unaware of any testing times on him. Has he played 7 on 7 recently?

Advertisement
I'm with you. That would require people to think two and three steps ahead instead of falling for the propaganda being spewed by ESPN and the other SEC slurpers. All they talk about is getting to the NFL, not doing something in it.

LOL, IDK about all that.

Even most racists will let their daughters date a Black man if He has the potential to earn 7-8 figures in the future.

If Jr. was making His College choice based on the number of racists in a fan base, then He wouldn't go to College.

Every fan base has racists, including ours.

Yes, but to different degrees, cant compare SEC country to miami.

Doesn't he want to do the hat thing on NSD?
Does Alabama let anyone do the hat thing? Not being sarcastic. I don't think I've ever seen any of their signees play the game. He's not exactly an elite prospect either.

Advertisement
If that's what happened, do you blame Bama's staph? To the best of my knowledge, Jr. hasn't worked out at camps and I'm unaware of any testing times on him. Has he played 7 on 7 recently?
Don’t blame them at all. We’ve worked out a bunch of players that we hadn’t seen perform in person before. Some got the Greenlight, a lot didn’t. Don’t know if he’s played 7 on 7. The only thing I’ve read is that he participated in Alabama, FSU and Miami camps, with Bama being more of “one on one workouts”.

He will go play for a national championship winning team

os-ucf-national-champions-banner-added-to-football-practice-field-20180122
******* lamest thing lol

Advertisement
Does Alabama let anyone do the hat thing? Not being sarcastic. I don't think I've ever seen any of their signees play the game. He's not exactly an elite prospect either.
They actually love the limelight so there are alot of top prospects that do the hat **** for them. Little will wait till nsd IMO

They do. Most of those kids are ailments though still and typically elite kids.

Advertisement
Back