4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
Advertisement
Ain't no beef, somebody made that $h!t up.

I went to school with Sr., He's been all UM since as far back as I can remember.

This is strictly a business decision.
This is FALSE! Jr said it himself that there was something that happened with his Father and us and that's why he cooled on us. You probably went to school with a different Earl.

Advertisement
This is FALSE! Jr said it himself that there was something that happened with his Father and us and that's why he cooled on us. You probably went to school with a different Earl.

Advertisement
Not 15-0, but let's assume Bama doesn't have room for Jr., he might then look towards UM. TRobb is doing a pretty good job and the class at UM might be full of players UM covets more than Jr. If that's the case, Jr. might be on the outside looking in.

It's like the time I thought I had a chance with Salma Hayek so I slow-played Jennifer Garner. As it turned out Salma Hayek didn't have any interest in me and when I turned to Garner, she was dating Ben Affleck and had no time for me. I wound up with Lena Dunham. I learned a lesson in business.
And by that time we probably wouldn't have the space available. Kids gonna play himself in the end imo

Advertisement
True, but It matters to His Dad who played 4 years in College & 9 years in the NFL, though.
So it doesn’t matter that said DB coach has put just a s many CBs in the NFL in the same time frame. It’s all about scheme? So then why would he favor Bama’s scheme? Bama and it’s scheme has only produced 1 CB that’s competent and that’s Marlon Humphrey. Just going off schemes T-Rob has more competent CBS in the NFL than Saban…Mr. Little.

Advertisement
So it doesn’t matter that said DB coach has put just a s many CBs in the NFL in the same time frame. It’s all about scheme? So then why would he favor Bama’s scheme? Bama and it’s scheme has only produced 1 CB that’s competent and that’s Marlon Humphrey. Just going off schemes T-Rob has more competent CBS in the NFL than Saban…Mr. Little.

Hey man, what can I say, if what you say is true, nobody puts more fake CBs in the 1st Rd. than Saban.

Why don’t you come out and say “I’m an SFL homer and I don’t like that T-Rob has told SFL to **** off.” That’s what this comment means anyways if any poster knows your track record like I do.

Yeah, that approach worked wonders for Rumph.

Advertisement
Back