4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
"But I liked [Miami’s] camp more than Florida State. They had more top guys out here. The DB coaches specifically, I just like how they ran things.”

I actually like Jr more than Sr insofar as this recruiting process is involved. Jr seems like a good kid.

We'll see. Sounds like player-speak, to me—and he gave the "nod" to Bama for their 1-on-1 and put Miami and Florida State on the same level, as well as the, "no one is teaching me something I don't already know" stuff.

Kid seems like he's playing the recruiting game, taking all the trips, staying in the spotlight .... and will choose Alabama when all is said and done.

Before Bama, he was all pro-LSU—around the time they won it all with Burrow. Now he's all about the Tide, with the Tigers backsliding—always on board with the frontrunner. Have a hard time believing Miami overtakes anyone at this rate.

Advertisement
We'll see. Sounds like player-speak, to me—and he gave the "nod" to Bama for their 1-on-1 and put Miami and Florida State on the same level, as well as the, "no one is teaching me something I don't already know" stuff.

Kid seems like he's playing the recruiting game, taking all the trips, staying in the spotlight .... and will choose Alabama when all is said and done.

Before Bama, he was all pro-LSU—around the time they won it all with Burrow. Now he's all about the Tide, with the Tigers backsliding—always on board with the frontrunner. Have a hard time believing Miami overtakes anyone at this rate.
He’ll portal in a year or so, what goes around to play out

While I don’t think we land little I am at the point where I don’t even want him. If he’s not starting year one senior is gonna going off on Twitter choad Wilson and puke style. Cause clearly he don’t think highly of the program so if he had to “settle” on Miami he’d expect to start year one. Just my opinion

Advertisement
Ain't no beef, somebody made that $h!t up.

I went to school with Sr., He's been all UM since as far back as I can remember.

This is strictly a business decision.
I went to North Miami and had english with him. Sr. was a cool kid and loved the U. Not sure what happened here. Even Jr. was running the Hill decked out in UM gear growing up.

I went to North Miami and had english with him. Sr. was a cool kid and loved the U. Not sure what happened here. Even Jr. was running the Hill decked out in UM gear growing up.

Saw an interview with Sr. & Jr. on Footballville, and I didn't know that Sr. went to Michigan coming outta North Miami, always thought He went to UM coming out. But Sr. said it had to do with UM not taking Prop 48s anymore, Michigan did, so He had no choice. But that Swamp Dawg defense was maybe the best defense I've ever seen in Dade.

I believe his dad is taking the route of not being an over bearing parent and allowing his son to make his own decision. That said, how can your son not be a "Sonnekinder" Cane (be well read)? If you have it, the pros know it! Let legacy mean something. That said Jones and local OL (?) I understand and .......respect your decision.

Advertisement
I believe his dad is taking the route of not being an over bearing parent and allowing his son to make his own decision. That said, how can your son not be a "Sonnekinder" Cane (be well read)? If you have it, the pros know it! Let legacy mean something. That said Jones and local OL (?) I understand and .......respect your decision.
Sr is the puff daddy of high school football dads, all up in the videos talking more about the recruitment than the kid.

old man GIF

house party GIF

will ferrell frank the tank GIF

celebrate fall in love GIF by GoldLink

Ice Cube Drinking GIF

Earl SR is enjoying the recruiting process

Advertisement
He was on the Football Nation show last night. Some off the cliff notes I took away
  1. Earl Little Senior has a really good relationship with DVD and TRob. Yes they're still recruiting his son and he thinks highly of both of them. Says he has a really long relationship with DVD and that's his boy.
  2. Senior and his wife told DVD & Trob it's all about production and that just because his Dad went to UM does not mean JR is going to UM. UM is going to have to recruit his son just as hard as the other programs.
  3. Senior has no relationship with Manny. Manny has never even talked to him about recruiting his son (sad if true). Manny has only texted him once wishing him Happy Bday or something. Meanwhile the programs that are coming after his son the hardest (Senior mentioned Oregon, Florida, FSU, Bama and USC), he has a personal relationship with all of their HCs. Mentioned how the new USC interim coach has even hit him up already and he has better relationship with him than Manny.
  4. Also mentioned that a UM beat reporter told him off the record that the current UM staff is a bit butt hurt that the local elite SoFla kids are not signing with Miami and might be jaded in some way.

Advertisement
Can’t wait for Little Jr to sign with his dads school of choice so we don’t have to hear from Little Sr. Oh and if we do fire Manny and get Mario I don’t want Little Sr trying **** ride either, keep on your Bama pom poms.

Advertisement
Back