4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
Advertisement
FIFY

5266AB67-830C-458B-AF82-9BE3A68466DD.jpeg

To all the morons on this thread who can't complete a sentence without cursing I say get a life and learn how to communicate. Also, none of you are doing UM a favor by calling our Earl Little Sr. Yes he played for UM but that doesn't mean anything as far as his son. He has the right to look after his son's career and if Al he can get into Alabama good for him. It is the MOST DESIRABLE PLACE for a college football player to further his career in the NFL. I'm sure the family reads some of the posts from you idiots. The language and attacks you use on Earl Little Sr are downright BRUTAL & PATHETIC. I'm assuming that many of you making these comments don't have kids or grandkids. This is American and the family has choices so let it be. I'm sure Senior already has a very negative perception because many of you IDIOTS. Let is be and if he comes here fine and if not good luck to young man but STOP BELITTING HIS DAD!
Ok Earl. You can move on now. Camaros on Satans lot need armor all on the tires...

Advertisement
Not 15-0, but let's assume Bama doesn't have room for Jr., he might then look towards UM. TRobb is doing a pretty good job and the class at UM might be full of players UM covets more than Jr. If that's the case, Jr. might be on the outside looking in.

It's like the time I thought I had a chance with Salma Hayek so I slow-played Jennifer Garner. As it turned out Salma Hayek didn't have any interest in me and when I turned to Garner, she was dating Ben Affleck and had no time for me. I wound up with Lena Dunham. I learned a lesson in business.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** he's not even a priority for bama? Is this true or just a rumor? It's funny how bama can slow play and it's ok
In his recent interview he stated that his bama visit or camp was more of one on one.
That is likely done when they are still evaluating the prospect...he is high on the board but another number. Ill say for Bama he is likely like the Henderson kid for us.

In his recent interview he stated that his bama visit or camp was more of one on one.
That is likely done when they are still evaluating the prospect...he is high on the board but another number. Ill say for Bama he is likely like the Henderson kid for us.
Not to derail but do u think they wanted that 1 on 1 with the La. Wr we got?

So wtf is Little Jr going to do if he isn't a take? Gator possibly?

Advertisement
Not to derail but do u think they wanted that 1 on 1 with the La. Wr we got?

So wtf is Little Jr going to do if he isn't a take? Gator possibly?

Yea he'll go to one of those type of schools. If UF wants him i guess @flagator86.

I like him as a safety/nickel type prospec and would take him in the class though..but i aint holding my breath that he would come

If he was “all UM” he wouldn’t be sending his kid to be an SEC KKKuck. TRob gets DBs to the league too.

If your DC's suspect then it doesn't matter who your DB coach is!!!

Playing in a sound scheme & winning aren't mutually exclusive, we're round here sending +3 blitzes in a Spring Game...LOL.

Recruiting has been good, I'll give Him that, but Manny's gonna have to show me something this year.

Advertisement
Back