4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
Advertisement
That wasn't Cooney from what I remember. Wasn't the rumor that it was Stubblefield?
Still wrong.....
Dw_7Nt8X0AAUkgI.jpg

Advertisement
Coaches get paid for recruiting, scheme, and play calling/feel for the game imo, that's where you can make the biggest difference.
Those factors all make a difference in how good/bad your team is for sure. But I was strictly speaking on “getting kids drafted early” level. There’s kids who get drafted in the first round who played for bad teams all the time. I would say scheme can factor into a player’s draft status to an extent though so that does matter

Those factors all make a difference in how good/bad your team is for sure. But I was strictly speaking on “getting kids drafted early” level. There’s kids who get drafted in the first round who played for bad teams all the time. I would say scheme can factor into a player’s draft status to an extent though so that does matter
It all matters but it depends on the front office. Just like in recruiting, scheme/fit and talent are important but so is level of competition. The high school football world (and the football world in general) has been hoodwinked into believing that the only pathway to the NFL is through the SEC becuz after all , it's "big boy football". So if I'm trying to check all the boxes, including LOC, then you have to go to the SEC, right? Ignoring the facts that the NFL will find you no matter where you are.

Advertisement
I think there’s something to be said about practicing against better competition and having great coaches. Look at how Donofrio wrecked a few of our players. I don’t think you can just say talent is the only thing that matters.

Also Bama kids get into trouble but it’s impressive how well Saban controls those prima donnas. Saban is a special college coach whether or not we want to accept it.

That said, this Miami staff is starting to look legit, and the infusion of talent the last few years is undeniable.We’re not burning kids, we’re starting to getting the most out of them. Nelson, Phillips, Harley, Donaldson … you can point to a lot of guys and say they’re better off at Miami than if they had gone somewhere else including Bama.

I also think Earl Sr needs to look at what his son stands for. If he’s a mercenary then nothing else matters than getting paid. But Bama IS racist, the kind of place that you love your star QB on Saturdays but you don’t want him dating your daughter. Or worse. i have no doubt some root for the team on Saturdays and wear white hoods on some other night of the week. It’s also corrupt. And if someone’s buying your loyalty, there is no loyalty. They’ll churn you out the moment you become expendable.

So value swings both ways. Saban made that program. But its foundation is still sinister.

I don’t understand why he would take an OV to Florida State with all things considered. He doesn’t seem to be linked to FSPOO and came to Paradise and worked out and even said UM camp was better. Why has FSPOO locked in an OV and UM hasn’t? His dad is a UM alum. Just like Jones Jr dad is an FSPOO alum. Everybody knows Jr not going to FSPOO but they getting an OV out of respect. Why is it not the same with Little Jr???? Am I missing something???? Why does Little Sr hate UM so bad???? What happened when he was here to make him so disgruntled???
Maybe he’s just giving us a hard time…idk

Advertisement
Lol. His son doesn’t have a commitable offer from Saban. He has a “wait until our top prospects are off the board” offer. Also, Saban isn’t some DB savant. He signs all the top players and those guys tend to get drafted at the best rate. It’s not like he’s out there turning 3 star g5 players into stars.
**** he's not even a priority for bama? Is this true or just a rumor? It's funny how bama can slow play and it's ok

I believe they’re recruiting him as a safety/star. In which case they have guys on their board higher than him. He’d likely end up a safety/striker at Miami too.
Where is that coming from though is what I am asking. Not trying to be a dik about it....it seems like they want him

Advertisement
But Bama IS racist, the kind of place that you love your star QB on Saturdays but you don’t want him dating your daughter.

LOL, IDK about all that.

Even most racists will let their daughters date a Black man if He has the potential to earn 7-8 figures in the future.

If Jr. was making His College choice based on the number of racists in a fan base, then He wouldn't go to College.

Every fan base has racists, including ours.

Advertisement
Back