4-star ATH commit Washington "locked in" with UM, speaks on Legends Camp

View as article
I could go position by position but surely your only question mark would be WR. But our offense doesn’t need multiple dominate WRs to win when we have an NFL QB, and High caliber RBs & TEs. Am I wrong?
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
why? bc they're rumored to be wanting money up front in the form of NIL? thats illegal by state NIL laws for high school kids to participate in NIL right now. they can move to Texas or cali and earn money today in NIL or they can take a bag under the table and stay in FL hs. otherwise they're ineligible. they need to be educated on what's legal per Florida NIL rules and what isnt. it can easily cost them their CFB eligibility if they're not informed. its why UM has a whole team informing these kids on the NIL rules and why there are many guys out there (including ruiz) who are willing to discuss the same. but whatever maybe their dad (if hes behind it) can grab a bag tomorrow and potentially cost them their eligibility
EF808A4E-C28E-4163-991A-551E1B915F3E.jpeg

Gaby reporting both will OV to UL this fall so there is definitely “something” to this. Won’t stress over it, no point. Play ball. This is why you stack chips and exhaust all options.
Other than those who may be involved in NIL and happen to post on here, there's nothing we can do to change it. No point in worrying about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami had better get it together at receiver before we end up in the portal at receiver. I never expected to get all these south florida studs but I expected there not to be ****ery at the position either
Maybe we get Jean back. i do think In the end the Washington kids stick. I think thats a flop w no one else besides Jean and keeping who we have. Give me ****ey

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back