4-star ATH commit Washington "locked in" with UM, speaks on Legends Camp

View as article
Here’s the thing; we’re stacked at offensive skill positions - WR is young & inexperienced but still better than what’s incoming sans JD. After the season plays out our major problem will be who to trim, not who to add. We are the definition of a young/old team.
I wouldn't say stacked by any means...Sure there are some nice pieces and some that I think can take a big step. But stacked is pushing it

Advertisement
You think if i come from a lower class family and Louisville throwin crazy money around im not gonna be interested? Lol yea aight
So when they’re ineligible from playing bc they took money illegally (against state law), they’ll feel how then? Their entire career is done. No one drafting a kid who never got to play cfb

I wouldn't say stacked by any means...Sure there are some nice pieces and some that I think can take a big step. But stacked is pushing it
I could go position by position but surely your only question mark would be WR. But our offense doesn’t need multiple dominate WRs to win when we have an NFL QB, and High caliber RBs & TEs. Am I wrong?

Advertisement
Advertisement

the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

Advertisement
I believe Mr. Brown would reconsider his commitment if we had a good season and these two kids weren't in the class.

That's just speculation, haven't heard that.
Did Robby N'Kosi his girlfriend or something?

Advertisement
Lol shut up
why? bc they're rumored to be wanting money up front in the form of NIL? thats illegal by state NIL laws for high school kids to participate in NIL right now. they can move to Texas or cali and earn money today in NIL or they can take a bag under the table and stay in FL hs. otherwise they're ineligible. they need to be educated on what's legal per Florida NIL rules and what isnt. it can easily cost them their CFB eligibility if they're not informed. its why UM has a whole team informing these kids on the NIL rules and why there are many guys out there (including ruiz) who are willing to discuss the same. but whatever maybe their dad (if hes behind it) can grab a bag tomorrow and potentially cost them their eligibility

Advertisement
Back