4-star ATH commit Washington "locked in" with UM, speaks on Legends Camp

View as article
I know we saw Michigan's offense but everybody seems to have surrendered. Is it possible that our offense will be anything other run, run, hit TE or slot, run, run, throw underneath? I mean at least from the OC's mouth he has said that won't be the case. Do yall know something different?
Nah but enough football sense tells you that it’ll more likely be a marriage of the two extremes. His offense in Miami will look different than in Michigan but in times of crisis his money Michigan plays will come out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe if they flip Jalen Brown will feel safe enough to visit campus again and we can flip him from LSU

We know better than to overpay for him. LSU got played on that one. They can keep him. Throw the house at ****ey and follow through on promises already made — those are not mutually exclusive imho. If Washington bolts, so be it. You can’t make it a habit of capitulating to new demands after agreements are reached.

Nah but enough football sense tells you that it’ll more likely be a marriage of the two extremes. His offense in Miami will look different than in Michigan but in times of crisis his money Michigan plays will come out
I think/(more so hope) we are underestimating how much of that was Harbaugh's input.

Actually, that isn’t a bad thing at all. His money plays at Michigan worked pretty dam good.

Advertisement
Yes.

But I think they reside with mom, who probably is the reason dad got screwed out of coming here.

I think they will be lil pest in this recruitment.
Which would be why I said months and months ago as good as this kid is he might not be worth the headaches. Amusing as it may be it's bobby we really need to hold on to.

Advertisement
we know Harbaugh isnt his brother when it comes to a progressive offensive mind. how do we know it was all gattis on the Michigan offense or if harbaugh wanted certain things in place.

If Michigan ran a spread/air raid type offense last year they don’t win the B1G or make the playoffs. They did exactly what they had to do to reach their full potential as an offense imo.
esp w the trash Harbaugh recruited at QB

Advertisement
Which would be why I said months and months ago as good as this kid is he might not be worth the headaches. Amusing as it may be it's bobby we really need to hold on to.
Rudy Giuliani Wow GIF by MOODMAN

we know Harbaugh isnt his brother when it comes to a progressive offensive mind. how do we know it was all gattis on the Michigan offense or if harbaugh wanted certain things in place.
It could be part of it. Based upon everything I’ve heard gattis was a big loss, so I don’t put that much stock into it.

guess well see. just funny to see kids **** on gattis and the offense while they consider such progressive fun offenses in ATm and UGA lol
I mean I think the problem we as adults have is trying to simplify the thought process of kids not even old enough to buy black n milds. That’s not wise. I talk to them all the time. It’s much more rare to find the kid who thought everything thru. I could rant about capitalism being the American way too but that’s boring I’d much rather talk about Meg the stallion music videos and football

Advertisement
Back