4-star ATH commit Washington "locked in" with UM, speaks on Legends Camp

View as article
I mean I think the problem we as adults have is trying to simplify the thought process of kids not even old enough to buy black n milds. That’s not wise. I talk to them all the time. It’s much more rare to find the kid who thought everything thru. I could rant about capitalism being the American way too but that’s boring I’d much rather talk about Meg the stallion music videos and football
They think these kids got everything figured out lol

Advertisement
Which would be why I said months and months ago as good as this kid is he might not be worth the headaches. Amusing as it may be it's bobby we really need to hold on to.
You think that highly of Bobby? Just in the current depth chart needs or that he might ultimately have the higher ceiling ?

Advertisement
Always funny people mention the city of Miami like these kids actually see that **** lol me n majority of my homies ain’t cross the bridge over there until i was out of school lol
My first semester I went 6 times. Then like once per year.

Advertisement
This start of the season can’t come fast enough. We need to show what we are on the field ASAP. Starting with absolutely destroying the first 2 cupcakes we play. I’m talking absolutely beatdowns of biblical proportions & nothing less.
Facts. And if somehow we can best TAMU that 2nd recruiting wave gonna be a legit tsunami.

Is Bobby senior getting greedy? We know there is awkward history between Sr. and Miami.
Nah. It's not that he's getting greedy. He's part of a lower income family and he sees what's going on in this current climate with nil. It's all blown far out of proportion by greedy *** lawyers and recruiting sites and fans who want to believe it's such a huge market. Reality is most kids don't ever see anywhere near what's being reported. But it'll probably be awhile before real numbers start being reported.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah. It's not that he's getting greedy. He's part of a lower income family and he sees what's going on in this current climate with nil. It's all blown far out of proportion by greedy *** lawyers and recruiting sites and fans who want to believe it's such a huge market. Reality is most kids don't ever see anywhere near what's being reported. But it'll probably be awhile before real numbers start being reported.
Yeah the numbers thrown out there for rashada were stupid. It can’t be anywhere near that.

Here’s the thing; we’re stacked at offensive skill positions - WR is young & inexperienced but still better than what’s incoming sans JD. After the season plays out our major problem will be who to trim, not who to add. We are the definition of a young/old team.

Here’s the thing; we’re stacked at offensive skill positions - WR is young & inexperienced but still better than what’s incoming sans JD. After the season plays out our major problem will be who to trim, not who to add. We are the definition of a young/old team.
We are absolutely not stacked anywhere, let alone the skill positions. We arent trash at WR or RB but we arent stacked. Safety we are stacked for now and corner is just okay.

Advertisement
Back