$4 Million Per Year

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Were going to drop 4M and still end up with Chud or CHimpano.

Put me down for going with Butch. Give Butch 2M a year with incentives, and give him money to hire top notch assistants. That's what this program needs. Butch to recruit and build, and some top notch X and O guys on gameday.

That said, I don't think they will hire Butch. Would be cool with Herman or Hue Jackson. 4M is a lot for someone like Herman though, although with his stock right now, and if he stays this way throughout the rest of the season, it may take that to outbid other programs for him.

There is not a huge pool of hot names out there right now. Herman is probably the best of the up and comers.

My statement remains true i said 1. Gators arent paying 4 million true

Fisher contract before he won a championship was 2.75 million per

And there are nfl head coaches that dont make over 4 million. I remember read Sparano making 3 and marvin lewis making less than 4

There is not a huge pool of hot names out there right now. Herman is probably the best of the up and comers.

Herman and Fuente play an "elimination" game in a few weeks when their teams meet. Should be required viewing if you call yourself a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Remember 4 Million in Florida, is 4 Million. There are no state income taxes. Some states have 4-7%

still have to pay federal income tax and fica, but no state tax is definitely a nice perk.

I only said STATE INCOME TAX.

i was going on your "4 Million in Florida, is 4 Million."

Yes, people living in a state in the USA must pay federal income taxes, fica etc. Cool?

You are not getting Fuente or Herman until after their bowl game.

Very dangerous game to play.

Advertisement
Were going to drop 4M and still end up with Chud or CHimpano.

Put me down for going with Butch. Give Butch 2M a year with incentives, and give him money to hire top notch assistants. That's what this program needs. Butch to recruit and build, and some top notch X and O guys on gameday.

That said, I don't think they will hire Butch. Would be cool with Herman or Hue Jackson. 4M is a lot for someone like Herman though, although with his stock right now, and if he stays this way throughout the rest of the season, it may take that to outbid other programs for him.

That's my point, though. Let's say USCe or MD or VT go all in on Herman and offer him 4.5m. Do you really think we also need to pony up $4.5m to land Herman? I think he (or any top candidate that we are not competing against USCw for) woiuld take less from us.

Chud would cost 2.5 mil.

Butch would cost 1.5 - 2 mil but might take less. He really wants job.

Schiano has a huge ego and probably would not do it for less than 3 mil.

Can not disrespect Butch with less than Fraulden money. Butch will take 3, and 3 more for his staff.

Advertisement
Herman and Fuentes are not worth 4 million per year...not even close.

You are worth what the market says you are worth

this. Fuente and Herman have very high market value right now. Question is, what other big time programs want them? Could they be pining for top tier FBS jobs? I guess, but they are long ways away from that - FSU, Bama, OSU, MSU, Mich, Clemson, etc all have coaches firmly entrenched. The only big time program I can them holding out for is Texas.

Next tier? USCe, USCw, MD, Miami, VT (soon), etc. USCw will probably go in another direction so that leaves Miami in a great spot to land these guys but not overpay. If you were one of these coaches, would you want to get 4-4.5m from USCe or take less and go to Miami? Not even close, imo. Yes, Herman and Fuente have the market value, but Miami represents the best opportunity for them.

I'm not worried about any other school for a coach instead of USCw (although as you pointed out, they're probably going after other guys like Hue Jackson). I rank the opening vacancies in order from my opinion from best to worse:

1. USCw
2. Miami
3. Maryland
4. USCe
5. VT
6. Illinois

And there are nfl head coaches that dont make over 4 million. I remember read Sparano making 3 and marvin lewis making less than 4

You win the prize as "dumbest porster of the day" and it isn't even close. Polling station just called me, said there's no need to even bother. Negged.

You are not getting Fuente or Herman until after their bowl game.

Very dangerous game to play.

This is my concern - Fuente loves Memphis and I can't see him bailing on the school until after the season and same goes for Herman. I don't think he LOVEs Houston, but he doesnt' strike me as a cut and run kind of guy.

You win the prize as "dumbest porster of the day" and it isn't even close. Polling station just called me, said there's no need to even bother. Negged.
Coaches Salaries NFL

Commit dat u ***ga.

Advertisement
Back