2023 4* CB Kayin Lee decommits from UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is! Coaching at Miami comes with “wait and see” approach unfortunately tho. Once kids can see the difference things will change
Are there other schools that come with that “wait and see stigma”? Or are we just special lol I’m thinking schools that haven’t put out quality players to the draft (pause) or have history but continually underachieved.

Advertisement
Recruiting CB’s at Miami is like trying to solve the Standard Model Lagrangian...

Gotta start getting more aggressive with offers, we’re way too **** picky for a school that consistently doesn’t produce at this position when there are kids that go to lower level schools & still make the NFL.

Are there other schools that come with that “wait and see stigma”? Or are we just special lol I’m thinking schools that haven’t put out quality players to the draft (pause) or have history but continually underachieved.
It’s a broad question with a nuanced answer but yes. We’re not blue blood so the next tier of teams that most people lump us into those teams have that issue.

It’s a broad question with a nuanced answer but yes. We’re not blue blood so the next tier of teams that most people lump us into those teams have that issue.
Appreciate the response. Yeah I was thinking of the USC or Texas type schools but wasn’t sure how to accurately describe it.

Advertisement
Recruiting CB’s at Miami is like trying to solve the Standard Model Lagrangian...

Gotta start getting more aggressive with offers, we’re way too **** picky for a school that consistently doesn’t produce at this position when there are kids that go to lower level schools & still make the NFL.
You seem to impress me every day. Just pulled out Lagrangian like it was nothing lmao

Advertisement
Back