2023 4* CB Kayin Lee decommits from UGA

Rumph was handicapped by his “superiors” for certain, but let’s not act like he was completely undeserving of blame.

He is not a natural primary recruiter and we saw what someone who is could do here when T-Rob was on the trail - like him or not.

Rumph is a very chill and nice dude, well-suited for his role now.
No we can't do that here, it was all Banda's fault.

Advertisement
𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝐷𝐵 𝑐𝑜𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑑 #2 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘, 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦

I knew Mike wasn't an ace by any means on the trail but most should know by now he was handicapped by Manny & Banda's trash vision of what a Miami corner should be. I'd be willing to bet Mike wanted to pursue under the radar types that the other stooges never cosigned on.
They new then and they now, but they’ll never admit it. It was much easier to talk **** and blame. I don’t know Mike. I met him a few times, but I’m really good friends with Ryan McNeil and he and Mike are really close. They had him by the balls man. He couldn’t recruit who he wanted to recruit and he was severely micro managed. ***** was paranoid about former players being around the team 💯.

They new then and they now, but they’ll never admit it. It was much easier to talk **** and blame. I don’t know Mike. I met him a few times, but I’m really good friends with Ryan McNeil and he and Mike are really close. They had him by the balls man. He couldn’t recruit who he wanted to recruit and he was severely micro managed. ***** was paranoid about former players being around the team 💯.
You confirmed exactly what I heard. Manny really was a punk man smh. The only reason he didn't want former players around is pure insecurity on his part. He knew the more eyes were on him the more likely he'd be outed as a fraud quickly.

Advertisement
We desperately need this visit to happen and go well to build some momentum in the corner crooting department

Yeah for sure. I know some people are high on our young guys like dunson, Curtis, Porter et al, but lots of questions marks there imo

Texas has more things riding in their favor -- $, stadium, larger fanbase(larger school), ...that's all I can think of lol. From the outside looming in, it also seems as if the state's culture is rock-solid for the most part. There doesn't seem to be many Goetz or Moe equivalents.
They also have the Longhorn TV network

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Texas has more things riding in their favor -- $, stadium, larger fanbase(larger school), ...that's all I can think of lol. From the outside looming in, it also seems as if the state's culture is rock-solid for the most part. There doesn't seem to be many Goetz or Moe equivalents.
I see your Gaetz and Moe but raise you a Gohmert.

Advertisement
Back