2023 4* CB Kayin Lee decommits from UGA

Advertisement
My comp for this kid:

Andrew Ivins comped him to Broward's own Faion Hicks.

Where my film crew at @Liberty City El @DMoney @AUcane @Lance Roffers @Tee3000 @Coach Macho

He’s got really good reactionary timing, he does a great job utilizing T-step technique when he breaks on the ball.

They have him mostly playing Off coverage in Bail technique, so they’ve made it easy on him, but he does a good job reading the QB & has good play recognition diagnosing quickly. Good ball skills as well.

Good hip fluidity, but he’ll have to learn how to Mirror & how to jam in bump & run, he plays with physicality so that shouldn’t be a problem for him at the next level, but it’s because they play him off the ball so much at Boundary he’s just not used to doing it. *Sidenote, I really really hate the way these HS coaches play their **** Corners in off on every fckin snap, sh*t irritates me lol (but I digress)...

He’s got good traits to build on, he just needs to be taught to play college level CB, but his upside is solid.

Jaire Alexander is arguably the best CB in the NFL, he’s an ELITE ELITE pure cover lockdown corner, like easily top 3. I wouldn’t comp Kaylin to him because he’s not that naturally gifted yet, maybe he could get there one day, but it’s way too early for that comparison, he ain’t that good lol.

My comp for him is Tyreek Chappell, although I don’t think he could start as a TF like Reek did, but they have similar physical build & projecting his ability he reminds me of him. Kaylin can be a P5 starter with development.

He can play Nickel too.

He’s got really good reactionary timing, he does a great job utilizing T-step technique when he breaks on the ball.

They have him mostly playing Off coverage in Bail technique, so they’ve made it easy on him, but he does a good job reading the QB & has good play recognition diagnosing quickly. Good ball skills as well.

Good hip fluidity, but he’ll have to learn how to Mirror & how to jam in bump & run, he plays with physicality so that shouldn’t be a problem for him at the next level, but it’s because they play him off the ball so much at Boundary he’s just not used to doing it. *Sidenote, I really really hate the way these HS coaches play their **** Corners in off on every fckin snap, sh*t irritates me lol (but I digress)...

He’s got good traits to build on, he just needs to be taught to play college level CB, but his upside is solid.

Jaire Alexander is arguably the best CB in the NFL, he’s an ELITE ELITE pure cover lockdown corner, like easily top 3. I wouldn’t comp Kaylin to him because he’s not that naturally gifted yet, maybe he could get there one day, but it’s way too early for that comparison, he ain’t that good lol.

My comp for him is Tyreek Chappell, although I don’t think he could start as a TF like Reek did, but they have similar physical build & projecting his ability he reminds me of him. Kaylin can be a P5 starter with development.

He can play Nickel too.

Alexander has ALWAYS been one of my fav corners.

My projection was based off of coming into college. They are both not te biggest guys but real physical and have good play recognition up to this point (jr year)/ Alexander developed at Louisville.

I personally like him as a slot corner/nickel. Just like you stated.

His former coach at Cedar Grove Miguel Patrick was hired by Oh ST back in March as a QC/Defensive analyst.

Hence, why Oh ST is perceived as the leaders in his recruitment, but Miami, Clemson & Oklahoma are in it as well.

His OV to Oh ST is scheduled for 6/23-26 & he apparently has an OV for Nebraska for 6/3-5, but that remains to be seen if he’ll actually go on that one. Hasn’t officially made an OV to Miami yet, but I would imagine he’ll set one up with us if not for June then sometime later.

From what I’ve heard he was mostly leaning to Oh ST, but since his last UV to Miami we’ve made a very good impression on him & Coach Addae is doing a great job fighting it out in this recruitment. It’s an Oh ST & Miami battle in this recruitment right now with Clemson coming in 3rd.
Why would anyone waste an OV to Nebraska?

Advertisement
Why would anyone waste an OV to Nebraska?

9ff19223638eda333d18337ac91fb9b9.gif

It’s not a “Peach Tree Dish”? Go figure…but she has lots of spunk representing the Peach State. That should count for something, right?
Everything is Peach Tree in this state. She gets crazier by the day but her constituents love her "Amber Heard" level of crazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Worst part about that is that I used to know Hank when he was just a criminal defense attorney. He was nothing special but not bad either. I never thought he should be in Congress nor did I think he so misunderstood basic geography/geology.

Yeahhhh...there are a lot of flat-earthers out there too.

At least we could say that "flat earth" was once established science. I'm not sure that any ancient texts ever talked about islands capsizing, though...

Advertisement
Back