2023 4* CB Kayin Lee decommits from UGA

Advertisement
Absolutely.

If you’re recruiting Georgia, Grayson, Lowndes, Colquitt County, Valdosta, Cedar Grove, Buford, Collins Hill, Warner Robins, Roswell, Mill Creek, North Gwinnett, Norcross, North Cobb, Milton, Carver, McEachern, Marietta, Woodward Academy & Denmark are all great schools that play very good comp & produce great SEC/ACC talent every class.

I don’t even follow GA HS football as closely as I do TX, FL, CA, AZ, OK, ARK, LA & NV, but I know if you’re recruiting a kid from any of those schools down in Georgia you can’t go wrong.
True. Crazy thing is that I’m old enough to remember when 9 of dem programs weren’t ****. 😂

Are you serious....dont know about GA high school ball outside Florida Texas and Cali GA is up next as far as talent....
As I mentioned in another post, my own fault for not specifying, I am fully aware that GA as a whole is up there in terms of producing talent, I was specifically asking about this school

I don’t even follow GA HS football as closely as I do TX, FL, CA, AZ, OK, ARK, LA & NV, but I know if you’re recruiting a kid from any of those schools down in Georgia you can’t go wrong.
NV? You follow NV over GA? Curious as to why.

Advertisement
I think CB height is more of an issue in the NFL than in college. In college football, most quarterbacks are only throwing to “open” receivers, so if a guy can cover, even if undersized, he’ll make an impact. In the NFL everyone can cover so quarterbacks are often throwing to big receivers who are covered and they just out muscle little corners for the ball. It’s not enough to just be right on top of the receiver, you need to be able to prevent him from making contested catches.

Lee claims that the Buckeyes are recruiting him as hard as anyone right now. He also feels like he's a priority for Miami, which makes sense as that's where former UGA secondary coach, Jahleel Addae, is now on staff.

"That’s my guy, but I’m cool with the whole staff now. I’m talking with them almost everyday," Lee said. "I think it’s amazing [what Mario Cristobal is trying to build] and it’s a blessing to have an offer from them.”

Lee claims that the Buckeyes are recruiting him as hard as anyone right now. He also feels like he's a priority for Miami, which makes sense as that's where former UGA secondary coach, Jahleel Addae, is now on staff.

"That’s my guy, but I’m cool with the whole staff now. I’m talking with them almost everyday," Lee said. "I think it’s amazing [what Mario Cristobal is trying to build] and it’s a blessing to have an offer from them.”
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Please bring this kid in!

Advertisement
Love the film. Don't know much about GA HS ball, but anyone know how the competition is?

Back in the day, I witnessed a 15U team from Tucker, Georgia play the Del Ray Rocks from Del Ray Beach. Both teams were loaded with talent. The game was crazy, but Tucker won that match up. So there are plenty of ballers in Georgia. This kid is definitely a take if he wants in.

NV? You follow NV over GA? Curious as to why.
I’m very biased but I would put Ga behind only: Fla, Cali, TX, and on par with Ohio and PA.
We got ballers at every level in Ga, in Metro Atlanta and south Ga. Consider the fact that Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence were in the same high school class.
FYI, we also produce a ton of talent in basketball and baseball.
Why UGA and Tech can’t keep any basketball talent is a disgrace but bad coaching has been a problem for a long time. And the Tech people have no commitment to sports.

I’m very biased but I would put Ga behind only: Fla, Cali, TX, and on par with Ohio and PA.
We got ballers at every level in Ga, in Metro Atlanta and south Ga. Consider the fact that Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence were in the same high school class.
Why UGA and Tech can’t keep any basketball talent is a disgrace but bad coaching has been a problem for a long time. And the Tech people have no commitment to sports.
Georgia is firmly above ohio an Pa for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
GIF by Fuse

Facts!!! All you said there bruh.

They gotta kung-fu grip on the #4 spot. Louisiana and SC would definitely challenge GA but their populations are too small...

Was going to toss LA into the mix as well.

Per capita (population vs prospects), MS user to be the top dog, but as I don't follow recruiting like I used to, who know. Seems AZ is on the rise as well.

Advertisement
Back