4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

do y'all know that it says Couch is 6'1 146 on his Hudl page and is spar verified. don't know if its just the weight that is verified or both height and weight.

Advertisement
yeah but you want couch to gain about 20-15lbs in a very short time when, hes gonna have to live in the weight room.
Freshman 15 my man. That kid is overdue to fill out. All he has to do is eat steak and Salmon they feed Reed to slim down lol.

Couch is legit but he may need some time.
It’s 50/50. Williams will likely see serious PT from game one. He should come to the U.

So according to Bama board, Christian Williams is scheduled to OV at Alabama next weekend. They think he is also going to LSU the weekend before signing day but don't know if he will do that since he cancelled the LSU OV once already.

We will have to see if he keeps that visit and/or the LSU visit.

But he isnt the worst. Its a false narrative that some have come up with just because campbell and surtain didn't come here. I actually don't think any of those guys are as bad at recruiting as their misses suggest.

I just think dudes aint really feeling miami like that because they view it as a mediocre program. Henry gray just said if miami makes the playoffs then that will open his eyes and he will seriously consider them.

As a recruiter what can you say when the teams he is looking at are winning championships and going to the playoffs?

Ive been following recruiting for some time..he's the worst ive seen at landing his targets.

He was bad even before the AH kids..those kids were suppose to save him actually.

Now im in agreement on the parts about being mediocre. STILL....you have to work and have list of guys you need to target and even have connects to go nationally or have something set up. I mean your literally in Florida..the home of the actual position you're recruiting..NO WAY should you be dependent on juco guys that you didnt recruit(dean), guys from the citadel, castaways from Texas that were actual safeties moved to the spot.

Thats all im saying. The key is having guys lined up for the Henry Gray's of the world when they arent coming.No way should random board members on this site be more in tune with that than people that get paid close to or 6 figures to do so.

Advertisement
I have no idea who makes banda out to be raymond but it sure as **** aint me and i take no responsibility for what other people post.

I call em like i see em. No obligation to criticize everyone anytime i criticize anyone, no obligation to criticize banda when i criticize rumph. I happen to be less a fan of banda than many here. But your comment hihlights the problem. Why should people have to talk about banda when they talk about rumph? Did you criticize rumph every time you criticized searels?

Whole thing is silly. As far as recruiting goes, this whole defensive staff has underperformed. Manny got promoted as a schemer, not a recruiter. He’s **** lucky he inherited the guys he did from Golden, btw. Without Gerald Willis, Jaquan, Jackson, Redwine, the three Lbs et al., we might well be having a different discussion right now.

This the part i dont get at all. Like their is no connection with the two even though both dbs coach.

Also i do see a recruiting spike for Manny just based off of the production his unit displayed the last 2 years, so i expect better production moving forward. Manny isnt much of a recruiter either. But i dont see how critisizing Rumph means grab for the GA, the recruiting coordinator, the dl coach, sandra in hr, Juan that does edits......everyone else cause my man is a lousy recruiter.

Advertisement
Bandy is small also. Couch has that dog in him so he could see PT by the fall if he eats and busts his butt in the weight room. I wouldn’t put it past him. He’d be a top 50 recruit if he was bigger.

Bandy and him dont have the same frame. Kid has a Roscoe Parrish frame and Bandy has a santana Moss type if that makes sense.

3293DE89-FF88-46C9-997A-9F334FBF6723.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back