4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Advertisement
Malek Young wasnt recruited by him..essentially just came over with Richt. Bandy was begging for a um offer.

Our 2 safeties last year had better production. But im guessing only Rumph gets credit for developement. Mean while Banda will be sitting with like 5 safeties in the league next year.
I dont care about star rating too much i trust my eyes....that being said Gurvan Hall and Amari Carter were BIG TIME recruits not sure if you knew that.

Bubba Bolden being a NEED is irrelevant as well considering Banda saw it and RECRUITED HIM. We currently have 1 155-160 pd cb committed.

I like Couch. But that kid's the very definition of a red-shirt. He needs to be constantly eating and in the weight room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing vague about it. The whole discussion is tiring. You can see for yourself aho lines up to defend rumph in a recruiting thread. And you are wrong. I do not constantly **** on rumph at all. But I don’t shy away from noting he underperforms as a recruiter. Considering we have two DB coaches and live in ground zero for DB recruiting, we darn well should be able to handle DB recruiting better than we have. I give no pass to Banda, either. Better than rumph as a recruiter doesn’t mean he’s clear of criticism.
I constantly defend Rumph, because the people who attack rumph are also the ones who dont want to admit that guys like Banda and Patke have LITERALLY done NOTHING for us so far. Rumph has at the very least coached his position up well.

Advertisement
Russell Was NOT dropped. We stopped recruiting him after he decommitted. But all the insiders were saying we wanted him, but once he decommitted we gave up.

You usually don't stop recruiting guys that you want when they've decommitted. Noticed that in the same cycle after CJ Henderson decommitted, we kept recruiting him.

I constantly defend Rumph, because the people who attack rumph are also the ones who dont want to admit that guys like Banda and Patke have LITERALLY done NOTHING for us so far. Rumph has at the very least coached his position up well.
Lol. Talk about narrative fail. You’re like a drunk at closing time looking for someone to throw a chair at.

Advertisement
Lol. Talk about narrative fail. You’re like a drunk at closing time looking for someone to throw a chair at.
How? what is wrong about what I'm saying. Has Banda been better than Rumph at coaching the actual Postition? No. Has he landed more recruits? No. Has he missed more? Yes. Yet everyone talks about how great a recruiter Banda is and how much recruits love him. Yet he doesn't ever land any of his top targets. That is just a fact.

Hopefully it changes when we start winning. But at this point people who **** on Rumph but don't also **** on banda and patke are just fools quite frankly.

Advertisement
Back