4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Advertisement
I'm curious what percentage of posts on this thread are actually on topic

Lol. It’s like the Six Degrees of Separation. Williams may commit to us and .... after several permutations.....We stopped recruiting RR after he decomitted.

I like Couch. But that kid's the very definition of a red-shirt. He needs to be constantly eating and in the weight room.
Bandy is small also. Couch has that dog in him so he could see PT by the fall if he eats and busts his butt in the weight room. I wouldn’t put it past him. He’d be a top 50 recruit if he was bigger.

Advertisement
Bandy is small also. Couch has that dog in him so he could see PT by the fall if he eats and busts his butt in the weight room. I wouldn’t put it past him. He’d be a top 50 recruit if he was bigger.

Bandy was always filled out. Couch doesn't have the same body type. Guys like that typically don't gain a large amount of muscle within a 6-8 month time frame.

Advertisement
Lots of guys put on weight the minute the enter college.

Everybody puts on weight when they get to college. Bandy didn't come to Miami in the 155-160 range. Bandy was already well into the 170's. Couch is skinny. He can ball, but he seriously needs to put on weight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back