4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive been following recruiting for some time..he's the worst ive seen at landing his targets.

He was bad even before the AH kids..those kids were suppose to save him actually.

Now im in agreement on the parts about being mediocre. STILL....you have to work and have list of guys you need to target and even have connects to go nationally or have something set up. I mean your literally in Florida..the home of the actual position you're recruiting..NO WAY should you be dependent on juco guys that you didnt recruit(dean), guys from the citadel, castaways from Texas that were actual safeties moved to the spot.

Thats all im saying. The key is having guys lined up for the Henry Gray's of the world when they arent coming.No way should random board members on this site be more in tune with that than people that get paid close to or 6 figures to do so.
But all of that doesnt fall on him. If diaz doesn't like guys and feel they don't fit his defense then what can he do?

The main problem seems to be they are passing too much on guys like john dixon and etc and chasing guys like stevenson all year when they was never coming.

Advertisement
yeah lol no worries. our only 1st round pick under richt was joku
Yeah. I can’t die on the Hill of Rumph recruiting but I think we can all admit the man can coach. Mike Jack could go as high as Day 1, Dean will somehow get drafted and Bandy should go day 2 next season or the after that.

Yeah. I can’t die on the Hill of Rumph recruiting but I think we can all admit the man can coach. Mike Jack could go as high as Day 1, Dean will somehow get drafted and Bandy should go day 2 next season or the after that.

i agree. hes been a great coach and has improved the DBs since hes been here (holdovers or not). its a shame that kids turned us down due to the offense and losing

But all of that doesnt fall on him. If diaz doesn't like guys and feel they don't fit his defense then what can he do?

The main problem seems to be they are passing too much on guys like john dixon and etc and chasing guys like stevenson all year when they was never coming.

What can he doooo??
Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

Advertisement
Ideally you want Blades & Ivey outside and Bandy at Nickel, teams are mostly in 3 WR sets anyway
I agree. I'd prefer Bandy at Nickel too. I also wonder where Gil will settle in at? Always thought he'd be an awesome Safety.

Last edited:
If I had a son, who was a DB, I would love for him to play for someone like Rumph. Give me the mature, knowledgeable and caring coach over the rah, rah, guy to mentor my child any day.

Of course you would. But then again, you might also want a new house and a car for your son. There are other things at play in recruiting.

Advertisement
I see all these predictions about who is starting where. Why is nobody even mentioning the possibility of Gilbert competing and taking a day 1 job? Are the others that far ahead or more talented? I don't think so. Not from the highlights I've seen.

I see all these predictions about who is starting where. Why is nobody even mentioning the possibility of Gilbert competing and taking a day 1 job? Are the others that far ahead or more talented? I don't think so. Not from the highlights I've seen.
Nope, Gilbert had a great showing in spring but did not perform as well in the fall due to coming in to fall camp with a hamstring injury and it affected his play and I can Imagine confidence at the position too. Looking for a big season this year for him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back