300 vs. 100 Level at Hard Rock

How is the 300 Level? There are $45 to $65 tickets available at the 300 level. Would rather sit there and fill some of the empty seats, but is the viewing experience up in the rafters much worse than the 100 level.

Flying in from West Coast and have not been able to attend a game since the Golden, Clemson debacle.

Should I buy a $125 ticket in the 100s or sit in the 300 level?
just saw tickets in 100s for 65-125 I sit in those seats they are really close to the game good seats dont worry about empty seats don't expect that next two weeks

Advertisement
Never sat in the 300s but I prefer the 200s. The east end zone is cheap and the best deal in the stadium. I have 2 in section 232 on StubHub for $82. There are some rows higher for a little less, mine are row 2. It's sealed off from the rest of the stadium with air conditioned terminals and your own concessions and bathrooms. Only selling them because I upgraded to a suite

Tell me more about the suite.

Is it you in conjunction with others?

Yeah I have a lot of friends from high school in there. It seats 44, kinda expensive but everything is included. When I figured the cost of parking, food, drinks, etc. I decided it was worth trying it out. It's the Legends end zone, Southwest side. Costs $1850 per ticket but includes valet parking in the purple lot, all you can eat and drink, including beer and wine. The food is excellent and it's air conditioned with TV's everywhere playing the network broadcast of the game. You can also control the TV's with a touchscreen on the wall if you want to change some of them to other big games also going on. I really enjoy it, only issue is when their down near the west end zone, it's hard to see but I usually take binoculars and watch the TV. I'm thinking about the Southwest corner club or section 248 next year but haven't decided

Oh yeah, I remember looking at those. That’s actually not a bad deal considering all that is included. The amenities sound top notch. You know I haven’t sat in endzone seats for a long time. But you do get a pretty cool perspective, especially a great perspective on line play. You can really see holes open up.

You’re like me. I’ve jumped around the last ten years. I like checking out different areas. Right now I’m in 200 club seating but I’m definitely going to consider these as well as a few other options for next year.

It is worth it, especially if you eat and drink a lot. I do because it's right there and free but the Southeast corner club is a level lower with an angle view and same amenities, just none of the extras included. They're $995, do you recommend the sideline club? I would rather be on the home side but other than the side view and the padded bottom, nothing is included and no amenities. It actually costs a little more for 30 yard line home side when you add the purple lot.

I’ve never had those seats, so I can’t specifically say about that section/seats/amenities. But I have set in corner sections in the past, and the view is excellent. I’m near the 50 now, but there’s a lot to be said for other views.

Honestly, the only location I’m not crazy about are the first few rows from the bottom. No really good perspective to see an overview of plays developing. That’s just my personal preference.

Flying in from MD for the ND game and I ended up snagging 4 tix in Section 317, first row. If I couldn't get the first row, I was going to ante up and sit in the 100 level. Will be my first game at Hard Rock.

First row in 317-319 are great seats. TV like view.

Absolutely fantastic seats you got... I am on the opposite side. Hard Rock is one of the best college stadiums to watch a game..

May as well ask since I've been wondering. 300 level, first row visitors sideline... If it's a 3:30 kickoff are we going to be in the sun for a while?

No sun at the 300 level... below that can be brutal on the visitors side.

The sun doesn’t hit at the 300 level on the visitors side? I know for a fact it hits on the 200 club level, which is right under that. I’ve had those seats in the past.

Advertisement
Tell me more about the suite.

Is it you in conjunction with others?

Yeah I have a lot of friends from high school in there. It seats 44, kinda expensive but everything is included. When I figured the cost of parking, food, drinks, etc. I decided it was worth trying it out. It's the Legends end zone, Southwest side. Costs $1850 per ticket but includes valet parking in the purple lot, all you can eat and drink, including beer and wine. The food is excellent and it's air conditioned with TV's everywhere playing the network broadcast of the game. You can also control the TV's with a touchscreen on the wall if you want to change some of them to other big games also going on. I really enjoy it, only issue is when their down near the west end zone, it's hard to see but I usually take binoculars and watch the TV. I'm thinking about the Southwest corner club or section 248 next year but haven't decided

Oh yeah, I remember looking at those. That’s actually not a bad deal considering all that is included. The amenities sound top notch. You know I haven’t sat in endzone seats for a long time. But you do get a pretty cool perspective, especially a great perspective on line play. You can really see holes open up.

You’re like me. I’ve jumped around the last ten years. I like checking out different areas. Right now I’m in 200 club seating but I’m definitely going to consider these as well as a few other options for next year.

It is worth it, especially if you eat and drink a lot. I do because it's right there and free but the Southeast corner club is a level lower with an angle view and same amenities, just none of the extras included. They're $995, do you recommend the sideline club? I would rather be on the home side but other than the side view and the padded bottom, nothing is included and no amenities. It actually costs a little more for 30 yard line home side when you add the purple lot.

I’ve never had those seats, so I can’t specifically say about that section/seats/amenities. But I have set in corner sections in the past, and the view is excellent. I’m near the 50 now, but there’s a lot to be said for other views.

Honestly, the only location I’m not crazy about are the first few rows from the bottom. No really good perspective to see an overview of plays developing. That’s just my personal preference.

I was actually referring to the sideline club level, like you have now. I was thinking I could see a lot more from the side, as well as the whole field but they are very expensive in comparison. I agree about being too low.

I was actually referring to the sideline club level, like you have now. I was thinking I could see a lot more from the side, as well as the whole field but they are very expensive in comparison. I agree about being too low.

If you mean just the regular 200 club level seats like I have now, they’re great anywhere between the 20’s, imo.

There aren’t any free amenities like you’re getting now, of course you’ve got the club area and nicer seating along with couches and comfy chairs, with lots of big screens on the inside, nicer bathrooms. So the inner area I could best describe as like a nice hotel lobby type of area with concessions and plenty of room to eat them in.

Here’s some pictures I’ve pulled from online to give you the view perspective. I like to sit about 7 or so rows higher than what you see here. Depending on where in the club level you sit, there can be as many as 15-20 rows. The higher the better. Your closer to the lobby area and bathrooms and I prefer the slightly higher view.

28769F12-F77B-4B4F-8F6C-9CC0F82B4ACB.jpg

The next pic shows the height level I like, but closer to the 50’s.

DA17EB69-C72D-4FB5-A8DA-64FAC849C0D2.jpg

If it’s a family situation like it has been with our group, the AC and chairs in the lobby are really nice, especially if the natives get restless.

Last edited:
section 347 picked up 4 tix.... if this team can fight like they have been and go 7-0 we can pack this stadium and get every bit of advantage we can

Advertisement
Anyone ever sit in sections 203-205? I think for the dolphins games it's Club LIV. Do those seats have access to the regular sideline club terminals?

May as well ask since I've been wondering. 300 level, first row visitors sideline... If it's a 3:30 kickoff are we going to be in the sun for a while?

The sun doesn’t hit at the 300 level on the visitors side? I know for a fact it hits on the 200 club level, which is right under that. I’ve had those seats in the past.

I had first row, 318 (50 yard line) for GT.
I've got first row VT and ND in 317.
Best seats in the house IMO. I like the overview of the field and I like facing the Miami bench.

Now lets talk about the sun.
The sun angle is lower in the fall months.
You WILL get direct sun for most of the game. It was HOT.
If ND is a 3:30 start hopefully it will be "only" in the low 80's, wear your Miami whites and a hat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone ever sit in sections 203-205? I think for the dolphins games it's Club LIV. Do those seats have access to the regular sideline club terminals?

my cousin has dolphins season tickets for section 205 and said they're awesome. I was going to buy his tickets for the Raiders game on Sunday night, but face value is $250.

I had first row, 318 (50 yard line) for GT.
I've got first row VT and ND in 317.
Best seats in the house IMO. I like the overview of the field and I like facing the Miami bench.

Now lets talk about the sun.
You WILL get direct sun for most of the game. It was HOT.
If ND is a 3:30 start hopefully it will be "only" in the low 80's, wear your Miami whites and a hat.

Which seats? I've got 17-20. If we win I can't imagine it won't be a night game, but if it's 3:30 we'll survive.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How is the 300 Level? There are $45 to $65 tickets available at the 300 level. Would rather sit there and fill some of the empty seats, but is the viewing experience up in the rafters much worse than the 100 level.

Flying in from West Coast and have not been able to attend a game since the Golden, Clemson debacle.

If you do one game a year, spend a little extra. It's totally worth it.

Anyone sit in the corner terrace club level?

I checked the Cornerstone Club.
Like it.
View is much better than I thought.
Hurricanes Premium Seating 3D Space - University of Miami Hurricanes
I'm set for season tix there next year.
That's the one I'm thinking about trying if I don't stay in the suite. Has all the same amenities, at an angle view and a level lower; just none of the free stuff. That and the sideline club but they are just so expensive for basically a side view

If you mean just the regular 200 club level seats like I have now, they’re great anywhere between the 20’s, imo.

There aren’t any free amenities like you’re getting now, of course you’ve got the club area and nicer seating along with couches and comfy chairs, with lots of big screens on the inside, nicer bathrooms. So the inner area I could best describe as like a nice hotel lobby type of area with concessions and plenty of room to eat them in.

Here’s some pictures I’ve pulled from online to give you the view perspective. I like to sit about 7 or so rows higher than what you see here. Depending on where in the club level you sit, there can be as many as 15-20 rows. The higher the better. Your closer to the lobby area and bathrooms and I prefer the slightly higher view.

View attachment 52962

The next pic shows the height level I like, but closer to the 50’s.

View attachment 52963

If it’s a family situation like it has been with our group, the AC and chairs in the lobby are really nice, especially if the natives get restless.
Thanks, leaning towards staying in the suite just want to move to the front row. Maybe the cornerstone club but don't know if it will be too loud or rowdy with basically quadrupling the amount of people in about double the space

300's not bad. I have season tickets up there. My friends & I all thought we could see the whole field well & don't need to spend more money to be down low. My I've got 2 seats in section 317, row 9 I think (will have to check for you if interested) that I was selling for my cousin who's out of town. Message me if you're interested. He's selling them for $50 each

Advertisement
Back