300 vs. 100 Level at Hard Rock

How is the 300 Level? There are $45 to $65 tickets available at the 300 level. Would rather sit there and fill some of the empty seats, but is the viewing experience up in the rafters much worse than the 100 level.

Flying in from West Coast and have not been able to attend a game since the Golden, Clemson debacle.

Should I buy a $125 ticket in the 100s or sit in the 300 level?

The upper deck at Hard Rock has always been far from the field, and always will be far from the field. They moved the lower bowl closer to the field, but you can't do that with the upper deck.

Spend the money and sit in the 100s. You know what sounds louder too? A fully packed lower bowl, not a bunch of people filling in spots in the upper deck.

Actually, 300 will have a roof bouncing extra sound. Would be nice to fill both levels...

Advertisement
Never sat in the 300s but I prefer the 200s. The east end zone is cheap and the best deal in the stadium. I have 2 in section 232 on StubHub for $82. There are some rows higher for a little less, mine are row 2. It's sealed off from the rest of the stadium with air conditioned terminals and your own concessions and bathrooms. Only selling them because I upgraded to a suite

Tell me more about the suite.

Is it you in conjunction with others?

Yeah I have a lot of friends from high school in there. It seats 44, kinda expensive but everything is included. When I figured the cost of parking, food, drinks, etc. I decided it was worth trying it out. It's the Legends end zone, Southwest side. Costs $1850 per ticket but includes valet parking in the purple lot, all you can eat and drink, including beer and wine. The food is excellent and it's air conditioned with TV's everywhere playing the network broadcast of the game. You can also control the TV's with a touchscreen on the wall if you want to change some of them to other big games also going on. I really enjoy it, only issue is when their down near the west end zone, it's hard to see but I usually take binoculars and watch the TV. I'm thinking about the Southwest corner club or section 248 next year but haven't decided

Oh yeah, I remember looking at those. That’s actually not a bad deal considering all that is included. The amenities sound top notch. You know I haven’t sat in endzone seats for a long time. But you do get a pretty cool perspective, especially a great perspective on line play. You can really see holes open up.

You’re like me. I’ve jumped around the last ten years. I like checking out different areas. Right now I’m in 200 club seating but I’m definitely going to consider these as well as a few other options for next year.

It is worth it, especially if you eat and drink a lot. I do because it's right there and free but the Southeast corner club is a level lower with an angle view and same amenities, just none of the extras included. They're $995, do you recommend the sideline club? I would rather be on the home side but other than the side view and the padded bottom, nothing is included and no amenities. It actually costs a little more for 30 yard line home side when you add the purple lot.

200 CLUB is the best! We are right on the 40 with the half table. 247 is the best. I will keep these seats for a long time.

Advertisement
200 CLUB is the best! We are right on the 40 with the half table. 247 is the best. I will keep these seats for a long time.
I would love to get in there but 2500 per ticket with nothing included is just too much for me. One section over for 1760 is more reasonable, although I still think that's high.

How is the 300 Level? There are $45 to $65 tickets available at the 300 level. Would rather sit there and fill some of the empty seats, but is the viewing experience up in the rafters much worse than the 100 level.

Flying in from West Coast and have not been able to attend a game since the Golden, Clemson debacle.

Should I buy a $125 ticket in the 100s or sit in the 300 level?

325 is my favorite section, 1st row upper deck, good view of whole field, don't have to stand the whole game, super quick access to concessions and bathrooms.

Only downside is your not surrounded by fans, (or upside depending on how you look at it)

May as well ask since I've been wondering. 300 level, first row visitors sideline... If it's a 3:30 kickoff are we going to be in the sun for a while?

Advertisement
Lower level about 30+ rows back in Sec 120 or lower on the opposing team sideline is the best value in my book. You get the best view, canopy cover and can even mix it up occasionally with whatever opposing team fans might be crying a section or two over.

Without a doubt best value.

I personally like the higher perspective so I wouldn’t get lower than row 25, but that’s just personal preference.

Most definitely on not going below row 25 as you lose the vision of the corners even at midfield and any advantages of the canopy. I will say that side of the stadium still gets the stronger sun for like the 1st half of day games but that's minor and not really an issue later in the year.

Advertisement
Never sat in the 300s but I prefer the 200s. The east end zone is cheap and the best deal in the stadium. I have 2 in section 232 on StubHub for $82. There are some rows higher for a little less, mine are row 2. It's sealed off from the rest of the stadium with air conditioned terminals and your own concessions and bathrooms. Only selling them because I upgraded to a suite

Yeah I have a lot of friends from high school in there. It seats 44, kinda expensive but everything is included. When I figured the cost of parking, food, drinks, etc. I decided it was worth trying it out. It's the Legends end zone, Southwest side. Costs $1850 per ticket but includes valet parking in the purple lot, all you can eat and drink, including beer and wine. The food is excellent and it's air conditioned with TV's everywhere playing the network broadcast of the game. You can also control the TV's with a touchscreen on the wall if you want to change some of them to other big games also going on. I really enjoy it, only issue is when their down near the west end zone, it's hard to see but I usually take binoculars and watch the TV. I'm thinking about the Southwest corner club or section 248 next year but haven't decided

This is very interesting. How early do they allow you into the suite and how late can you linger postgame?

Off topic too but have you investigated something similar for the LSU game at JerryWorld (if you're going)? We've been throwing the idea around but haven't even really started looking into it until we have a solid idea of our group size.

Wish i could afford $1k+ tickets...

Don't know if it will help you but the school offers 6 months no interest payments, makes it much more manageable for me.

That’s right. Even if you can pay in one big chunk, it’s always a good economic habit to get interest free loans (which is basically what this is as opposed to paying by the deadline). Obviously, only as long as you could afford it to begin with.

Well....... I obviously will attend since we purchased the airfare from LA to Miami already. Trying to figure out the best place to sit......... (Real helpful!)

300 ain't bad. The stadium is beautiful and once you sit down you'll be fine. Get too low in the 100s and it's the douchebag convention. Dudes standing all the time, waving their arms around like jackasses, and acting out like their at the house.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lower level about 30+ rows back in Sec 120 or lower on the opposing team sideline is the best value in my book. You get the best view, canopy cover and can even mix it up occasionally with whatever opposing team fans might be crying a section or two over.

Without a doubt best value.

I personally like the higher perspective so I wouldn’t get lower than row 25, but that’s just personal preference.

Most definitely on not going below row 25 as you lose the vision of the corners even at midfield and any advantages of the canopy. I will say that side of the stadium still gets the stronger sun for like the 1st half of day games but that's minor and not really an issue later in the year.

yea, douchebaggery below 25 -- pure jackass activity. Row 30+ in the 100s is $$$ for all the reasons you said and you get the AC from the club level.

I usually sit in the 100s, but I just purchased a seat 10 minutes ago in Section 350. I expect a great atmosphere either way

I like the 300 level because you see the play develop and you can see the whole field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is very interesting. How early do they allow you into the suite and how late can you linger postgame?

Off topic too but have you investigated something similar for the LSU game at JerryWorld (if you're going)? We've been throwing the idea around but haven't even really started looking into it until we have a solid idea of our group size.
The gates open an hour and a half before kickoff, never tried to go in that early but I assume you can. Haven't stayed very late either but they don't rush you out.
I was strongly considering going until they announced it on a Sunday before labor day. Not only would I have to take off on Sunday and lose overtime but Monday, which is double time and a half. Combined with the cost of going plus losing all that extra money is too much

Advertisement
Back